Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RedLine

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by RedLine » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:33 am

Bobito wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:30 am
unless brad can pick some hobos of the street.
I'm pretty sure that's how he found the first group. I doubt he's tapped out the well of trailer trash in his area yet.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:59 am

Do we know for a fact they abandoned him? Did they all unfollow him on twitter or something? :lol: Was group hoe Sarah a CTC supporter and forced Cuck Dave to do likewise?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:00 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:05 pm
That's a fucking shock. I saw Sarah's ugly mug in a December thumbnail and Daves too at some point, wonder what went down. Ryan was in some recently too. I know Brian has been gone for a long time, did Brad issue a statement on the site like he did with Jerrid and Jake?
So Brian mooched off Brad fans and now doesn't do anymore videos?

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:03 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:00 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:05 pm
That's a fucking shock. I saw Sarah's ugly mug in a December thumbnail and Daves too at some point, wonder what went down. Ryan was in some recently too. I know Brian has been gone for a long time, did Brad issue a statement on the site like he did with Jerrid and Jake?
So Brian mooched off Brad fans and now doesn't do anymore videos?
That’s what I’m wondering. I outright stopped watching Brad quite some time ago, so I haven’t been keeping track of his circle jerk. Any word on Irving?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:16 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:59 am
Do we know for a fact they abandoned him? Did they all unfollow him on twitter or something? :lol: Was group hoe Sarah a CTC supporter and forced Cuck Dave to do likewise?
I assume they just got kids and/or generally became too grown-up for this stuff.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:39 am

Looks like Brad is snowed in and forced to stay at Doge's place.

Doge's been teasing a big NC all week. Brad's there, and we know Noah was heading from the direction of Chicago. when he crashed...

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:15 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:39 am

Doge's been teasing a big NC all week. Brad's there, and we know Noah was heading from the direction of Chicago. when he crashed...
Malcolm’s ass looks like one of those Oreos after Brad and Doge take turns with it while waiting for the snow to melt. Lock men in a small space together and they’re bound to go gay.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:12 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:15 am
pibbs wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:39 am

Malcolm’s ass looks like one of those Oreos after Brad and Doge take turns with it while waiting for the snow to melt. Lock men in a small space together and they’re bound to go gay.
Speak for yourself. I have a very hard time believing that Spoony was doing anything related to his long dead internet career. If he did, it will be the most interesting work any of these guys has done in years. The new dynamic of crazy hobo Spoony with Brad and Doge would probably be totally different than before.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:44 pm

The only way he'd ever do a crossover with anyone ever again is in the form of old footage.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:34 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:59 am
It's possible they just don't have time to be in his videos due to having kids, etc.