Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:35 pm

Why was I ridiculed for saying this was a tranny a few weeks earlier then?

Also that thing is indian/dutch with 90% more dutch looks. Without make up she looks white, and the ingame model of iden versio is even whitewashed a bit compared to her skin color in those photos. I played the entire campaign and not one second I thought I was playing a colored character, her voice is white too.

Calling this black is ridiculous, in that case 95% of the netherlands is black I guess....
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:43 pm

just watch / listen to that, 0 blackness in her voice. And if you call this complexion black you need glasses for real XD
And as you can see the ingame child is even more tranny
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:46 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:35 pm
Calling this black is ridiculous, in that case 95% of the netherlands is black I guess....
Not that far off from the truth depending on what city we're talking about. But that thing is a mutt. I have no patience to figure out the exact genetics of some transfaggot. Curryniggers are still niggers.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:49 pm

having 1% niggerblood doesnt make one a nigger even though it does in your arian eyes.

Pretty sad though that you are still this childish at such an age.... You cant admit being wrong for real? What kind of adult are you???

Anyone looking at that clip without being retardedly obsessed with being right would say yes you are right that is white I was wrong but noooooo of course not Kugel the ubermensch,. seek help man
Last edited by AngrySpoonySnob on Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:50 pm

Sheeat, the "ambigious brown" animu trope has infiltrated Star Wars. Now we just need a catgirl Jedi. Let's call her Nya Moewalker.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:30 pm

I thought Iden Versio was supposed to be Latina or something? Huh.

And what a clunky damn name. They seriously couldn't come up with something better?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:32 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:49 pm
having 1% niggerblood doesnt make one a nigger even though it does in your arian eyes.

Pretty sad though that you are still this childish at such an age.... You cant admit being wrong for real? What kind of adult are you???

Anyone looking at that clip without being retardedly obsessed with being right would say yes you are right that is white I was wrong but noooooo of course not Kugel the ubermensch,. seek help man
All of that talk especially from you of all people is hilarious.
So, was mommy or daddy a nigger?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:06 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:35 pm
Why was I ridiculed for saying this was a tranny a few weeks earlier then?

Also that thing is indian/dutch with 90% more dutch looks. Without make up she looks white, and the ingame model of iden versio is even whitewashed a bit compared to her skin color in those photos. I played the entire campaign and not one second I thought I was playing a colored character, her voice is white too.

One-drop rule, mo'fakka. Just because she sounds like a normal human doesn't mean she passes as one. She's still genetically subhuman to a degree.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:34 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:50 pm
Sheeat, the "ambigious brown" animu trope has infiltrated Star Wars. Now we just need a catgirl Jedi. Let's call her Nya Moewalker.
Um...

Granted it's more akin to discount Thundercats but it's still pretty close.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:44 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:32 am
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:49 pm

All of that talk especially from you of all people is hilarious.
So, was mommy or daddy a nigger?
rofl someone got butthurt over getting pwned once again. Im 100% white probably more arian than you hahahahah so now you feel even more inferior poor guy.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine