2018 DHI Awards

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

2018 DHI Awards

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:03 am

We joke about it but I want to do an award ceremony this year for the INs and ourselves. Need some category ideas. Here are a few possible ones.

IN Categories

Golden Gelding
Award for most accomplished tranny. Achievements can include sperging, lunacy, and general bad decision making.

Soylent Gold
Award for the biggest ultra sjw leftist shitlib cuck, this one might be a bit hard to pin down due to the nature of our subjects, perhaps some strict guidelines.

Cunt of the Year.
Our best actor/actress, this goes to the nastiest, most vile, most reprehensible cunt out there. The shit stirrers who do horrible things to other people and perceive themselves as in the right. Examples would include Onision, Marz, and Allison.

Larry’s Award/Medal of Bitch Niggadom
The opposite of the previous award, the winners would be nominated for being wormy and duplicitous as opposed to outright vehement turbocunts. Soft hearted wusses apply.

Silver(back) Gorilla Award
An award for the most mad niggerish nominee. Exclusive to the dumbest blackest gorillla retardant niggers out there. Our answer to the coon awards.

Paypig/Fart Catcher Award
We gotta give the sycophant fans something, it’s not like their overlords will give them anything. Cuckson is excluded from this, otherwise he’d dominate.

Best Sperg
Our best picture, nominees are chosen based on their single most wonderfully awful tirade, meltdown, or other instance of chaos.

User/Other Categories

/OurGuyoftheYear/
An esteemed award for the most accomplished outsider of DHI. Someone who cucked an IN, tore them down, or otherwise made them literally shake. As much as I’d like to award Trump this, he’d dominate as well if we nominated him.

Guestposting was an honor
Reserved for only the most insightful or funniest guestposter. We can’t really give them names so we’ll just have to throw the quote out or something.

Most Accomplished Hater
Like the previous award but for our users. Nuff said.

Shoot it down, support it, throw in more ideas, whatever feels right. Definitely could use feedback to flesh out the concept. Any suggestions for a master of ceremonies? I was thinking Poonoo or one of the other OGs depending on who’s up for it.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Re: 2018 DHI Awards

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:59 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:03 am
Most Accomplished Hater
Like the previous award but for our users. Nuff said.
So Hater of the Year?

RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:10 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Golden Gelding
Award for most accomplished tranny. Achievements can include sperging, lunacy, and general bad decision making.
I dunno, I avoid tranny-anything as they are nonhuman filth.
Cunt of the Year.
Our best actor/actress, this goes to the nastiest, most vile, most reprehensible cunt out there. The shit stirrers who do horrible things to other people and perceive themselves as in the right. Examples would include Onision, Marz, and Allison.
Tie between Marz and Lupa.
The opposite of the previous award, the winners would be nominated for being wormy and duplicitous as opposed to outright vehement turbocunts. Soft hearted wusses apply.
Guru Larry
/OurGuyoftheYear/
An esteemed award for the most accomplished outsider of DHI. Someone who cucked an IN, tore them down, or otherwise made them literally shake. As much as I’d like to award Trump this, he’d dominate as well if we nominated him.
Definitely "Third Reich" Mike Michaud.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:34 am

It's funny old man posted this, I actually had thoughts about this a few days ago.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:45 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:34 am
It's funny old man posted this, I actually had thoughts about this a few days ago.
It's been on my mind for a while and I know some of us joked about it. Got any ideas?

So Hater of the Year?
Exactly!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:49 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:10 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Golden Gelding
I dunno, I avoid tranny-anything as they are nonhuman filth.
Cunt of the Year.
Tie between Marz and Lupa.
Guru Larry
/OurGuyoftheYear/
Definitely "Third Reich" Mike Michaud.
We have a lot of the same nominees. :lol: Marz is definitely a shoe in for cunt, although Onion bitch isn't far behind. And Mike is most certainly in the runnings for winner, although he could have some last minute competition with #KillVic.

CTC definitely deserves an award, but it's tricky deciding where and what we classify it as. And before anyone asks no we can't do Fattest IN, Boogie would win every year till he dies.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:14 am

Yearly awards are faggy kiwi shit and beneath the dignity of DHI.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:49 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:14 am
Yearly awards are faggy kiwi shit and beneath the dignity of DHI.
Guestposters are ok sometimes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:56 am

Might be some fun to be had in categorizing IN shit, but doing anything DHI-internal feels rather too circle-jerky. People not giving a shit about muh forum status is one of the keystones, after all.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:18 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:56 am
Might be some fun to be had in categorizing IN shit, but doing anything DHI-internal feels rather too circle-jerky. People not giving a shit about muh forum status is one of the keystones, after all.
Most accomplished hater? That one was thrown in there more for a laugh than anything. Definitely excludable.