Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:38 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:17 am
First day of the spring semester. My biology lab teacher's introduction included her saying, "Just let me know what pronouns you'd like me to use... he, she, they, etcetera..."

"Etcetera"??? The inmates are really running the asylum here. I guess that's what I get for going to college.
Please tell me you made her call you "etcetera" as a pronoun. You should also insist that she use the archaic "&c." abbreviation instead of "etc.", because including "ET" in their would make you feel like an extra-terrestrial, which YOU ARE NOT.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:21 am

First day of the spring semester. My biology lab teacher's introduction included her saying, "Just let me know what pronouns you'd like me to use... he, she, they, etcetera..."

"Etcetera"??? The inmates are really running the asylum here. I guess that's what I get for going to college.
The correct answer to these things is always Nigger/Nigger/Niggerself. If they chastise you for racism, tell them daddy was a black man. If they're white they'll never call you on it.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:07 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:21 am

The correct answer to these things is always Nigger/Nigger/Niggerself. If they chastise you for racism, tell them daddy was a black man. If they're white they'll never call you on it.
This is why Keith is mad niggerish. :lol:

Hang in there Ragamuffin, you’ll have a career while those fucktards are collecting trannybux patreon money in 5 years.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:37 pm

Insist on being referred to in the third person like royalty. Including "your highness" or something like that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:45 pm

Even Louis CK, the Cuck King, is making fun of this shit. What does that tell you?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:53 pm

My pronouns are cuck, cucker, and cuckself.

(Also using "etcetera" instead of say ze or xir makes me think this problematic teacher didn't actually do much research.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:23 pm

No but seriously, ragamuffin, they might be obligated by the school to say that stupid shit. Depends if the professor is a super feminist SJW or not. I have a cousin who is required to ask people for their preference of genders by her job.

Every professor is also required to make accommodations for disabled students. Often, all the gender bullshit is part of the package of shit professors have to do in order to not "discriminate" against students.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:37 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:23 pm
No but seriously, ragamuffin, they might be obligated by the school to say that stupid shit. Depends if the professor is a super feminist SJW or not. I have a cousin who is required to ask people for their preference of genders by her job.

Every professor is also required to make accommodations for disabled students. Often, all the gender bullshit is part of the package of shit professors have to do in order to not "discriminate" against students.
My university is notoriously liberal, but this is the first professor I've heard mention pronouns (and she's actually a grad assistant, not a professor). But I'm majoring in MIS so most of my professors are foreigners from non-LBGT-friendly countries. I'd probably encounter it more if I was studying English or history or something like that.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:16 am

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:18 am

> Comments are disabled for this video.

Of course they are.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]