Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:14 am

Are you guys up on the latest Twitter outrage of the week, Baby Hitler?
It's like the dumbest thing ever.
Ben Shapiro tried to have a philosophical discussion if one could go back in time, should they kill baby Hitler? And he said no. Baby Hitler could perhaps be moved to a different family to be raised differently because Baby Hitler ≠ Der Fuhrer.
And now all the NPCs are saying (((Shapiro))) loves Baby Hitler and is a Nazi. Even the all Hollywood celebs like Fatton Oswalt.
They're serious. These people are completely incapable of independent thought.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:35 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:44 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:14 am
And now all the NPCs are saying (((Shapiro))) loves Baby Hitler and is a Nazi. Even the all Hollywood celebs like Fatton Oswalt.
I question your choice of separating Oswalt from other NPCs because he's not a single bit different, except maybe by killing his wife.
What a useless thought experiment. WWII was the logical consequence from WWI. If there hadn't been a Hitler somebody else would've started a war absolutely guaranteed. It's not like people were thirsting for another war after that first World War shitfest. It was just plain necessary for survival.
If anyone disagrees, ask yourselves why nobody really was against it in the beginnings. Besides Poland maybe. But lol Poland.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:29 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:44 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
I question your choice of separating Oswalt from other NPCs because he's not a single bit different, except maybe by killing his wife.
What a useless thought experiment. WWII was the logical consequence from WWI. If there hadn't been a Hitler somebody else would've started a war absolutely guaranteed. It's not like people were thirsting for another war after that first World War shitfest. It was just plain necessary for survival.
If anyone disagrees, ask yourselves why nobody really was against it in the beginnings. Besides Poland maybe. But lol Poland.
Keep in mind before Hitler took power a lot of fucking communists were around doing the same shit Antifa is doing. And Hitler didn't just come up with Nazi ideas, he joined a bunch of other guys after he heard them talk politics in a pub who came up with economic theories and he became their charismatic leader since the mother fucker knew how to give a speech due to the fact that he wasn't an autistic German. Germany's economic situation in the 20s was so fucking shit that Communism and Fascism were taken seriously by the mainstream, Germany would have started some type of war regardless if they were Commies or Fascists.
BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:26 am
I didn't really have a problem with the ad myself
That's because you're a goon.
Liar Revealed wrote:
No because I'm not stupid enough to have a Twitter but go on.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Ben Shapiro tried to have a philosophical discussion if one could go back in time, should they kill baby Hitler? And he said no. Baby Hitler could perhaps be moved to a different family to be raised differently because Baby Hitler ≠ Der Fuhrer.
No they are just liars looking for a gotcha moment. You need to understand that leftists are inherently dishonest people who don't believe in shit and the more insane ones just want to smear every single person who disagrees with them. They will take fucking anything out of context to shut someone down to ruin you, not a single fucking one of them believes that Shapiro likes Baby Hitler. You see this all the time when they all pretend they have chronic autism and don't get jokes and scream all the time.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:35 am

It's not like the fucking commies didn't try to revolt. Our current flag actually originates from those times. All of the leaders of those commies except for one were Jews by the way. Curious, innit?

Of course Shapiro doesn't like Hitler. He's a top grade oven candidate. Shit, regular Jews are bad enough, a smart one that can slam dunk the shit out of almost everyone in a debate? Wew, express ticket to Bergen Belsen for that lad ASAP please!
But I guess everything is fine in the cult of SocJus as long as it smears the perceived opposition in some way.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:01 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
When do they go after Kevin Smith?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:49 am

Baby Hitler should be taught to not be so lazy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:39 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:25 am
I don't know what it is with corporations trying to push American products in the last five years. Mondelēz (Kraft, actually) tried to push Oreos and last year I've even had Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Nobody fucking knows those products at all.
They want to expand onto other markets, hoping for a day when all cultures are one so they can market anything everywhere equally.
Credo in Deum wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:18 pm
I read a while ago about a failed deradicalization center in France and the article said that in Saudi Arabia they find women for jihadists, no joke btw :lol:

jihadist's > incels
My, this is the sex slave utopia incels are always fantasizing about!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:07 pm

I don't know why these shitlibs are all of a sudden in favor of the death penalty. The faggots cry "LIFE! LIFE!" Whenever we catch some mass-murdering, child-raping son of a bitch and put him in prison. They beg for mercy when we arrest a woman who just got done skinning her child and cutting her husband's dick off. I find it very, very (((convenient))) that they all of a sudden want the death penalty.

As for me, of course I favor killing baby hitler! But I favor killing all our convicted child rapists too. I favor killing all murderers and gang-bangers over the age of 18 and for those who tortured their victims to death, I favor torturing them to death. Mudslimes who rape and behead should be raped and beheaded themselves. But I'll settle for beheading.

So what's up with these soft shitlibs suddenly getting some balls about hypothetical murder? Is it because they know they'd never be put on the spot to actually kill someone? When I see posturing that's so out of character with the SJW party line, I suspect political bullshittery afoot. It's obvious they just wanted something-anything to hold over Shapiro. Him being too much of a pussy to kill someone is hardly news, let alone worthy of scorn from the same iphone generation who have never held a loaded gun.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:20 pm

So apparently the Gillette ad was written by an Australian feminist. Who'd a thot?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.