Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:45 pm

Rushy wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:31 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:00 pm
Rushy wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:58 pm

Dimwit, you just said you don't even remember the show. You have no idea what's factually established.
Anyone can see from your post you just typed up the first thing that came to your mind but whatever, I guess you would be a person NOT to spot that. Just an update; us regular folk can spot that.
>Implying that a guy who sounds like Angry Joe's Twitter feed come to life is "regular folk".
lol twitter
lol comparing mr shout nonsense about gay shit to someone who has well researched truths.
lol being butthurt over Lost of all things
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:57 pm

Butthurt? I thought we were having conversation. If being wrong upsets you this much, I'm happy to stop here and talk about something else that maybe you're more well-versed in.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:37 am

Two retards are arguing and rushy is the one winning? C'mon ASS step your game up.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:41 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:37 am
Two retards are arguing and rushy is the one winning? C'mon ASS step your game up.
Only in the eyes of braindamaged people.

If you and rushy think spouting random nonsense like ITS BECAUSE ORANGES ARE PURPLE as to why lost makes sense is normal then i feel sorry for you both.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:36 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:34 pm
You are a known retard, we didnt expect any less than you liking that garbage. Saying there are no questions left is just you being dumb as a rock. There are loads, just google lost unanswered plotpoints / questions.
It's not often that I get to do this but: Quoted for truth.

Rushy, you're such a tryhard contrarian it's making hipsters cringe. You're actively trying to look for positives just to go against the prevailing opinion. You're not approaching it with an open mind, like you'd like people think you are, you're going in with an agenda of wanting to like that thing people think is shit.
Go ahead, it's your funeral.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:06 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:36 am
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:34 pm
You are a known retard, we didnt expect any less than you liking that garbage. Saying there are no questions left is just you being dumb as a rock. There are loads, just google lost unanswered plotpoints / questions.
It's not often that I get to do this but: Quoted for truth.

Rushy, you're such a tryhard contrarian it's making hipsters cringe. You're actively trying to look for positives just to go against the prevailing opinion. You're not approaching it with an open mind, like you'd like people think you are, you're going in with an agenda of wanting to like that thing people think is shit.
Go ahead, it's your funeral.
No, seriously though, I liked it. If I was trying to be contrarian, I'd defend Ghostbusters 2016 or The Room.

But I watched the Lost finale with my mom and we both legit enjoyed it.

I will admit to baiting ASS a little, but that doesn't mean my opinion's not genuine.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:37 am

Finally watched Sherlock season 1. It wasn't too bad. The episodes are really 90 minute movies and tended to drag in the middle, but it wasn't crammed with all that insufferable shit that ruined the later stories. Anything involving Moriarity drags it to a screeching halt though, and there aren't any titties.

Of the modern Sherlock adaptions, the Robert Downey Jr. movies are still the best. He's not a dick like the tv guys, and there's action and hot ladies.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:54 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:37 am
Finally watched Sherlock season 1. It wasn't too bad. The episodes are really 90 minute movies and tended to drag in the middle, but it wasn't crammed with all that insufferable shit that ruined the later stories. Anything involving Moriarity drags it to a screeching halt though, and there aren't any titties.

Of the modern Sherlock adaptions, the Robert Downey Jr. movies are still the best. He's not a dick like the tv guys, and there's action and hot ladies.
He's also a recovering drug addict, which helps the character's believability. ;)
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:59 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:54 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:37 am
He's also a recovering drug addict, which helps the character's believability. ;)
Is he a convincing Englishman though?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:26 pm

They're making a Resident Evil tv series.

On Netflix.

"The real T-Virus was Trump all along."