Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Singh'sSpot

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Singh'sSpot » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:46 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:41 pm
I believe she's twenty-nine. I know a lot of women that has aged like shit.
Her tastes say otherwise. Young women don't give a shit about Cynthia Rothrock. Baywatch maybe because it was still on into the early '00s.
I saw some of her reviews of Cynthia Rothrock movies,I never even heard of her, seen her from that one fight scene where the two dudes ripped their shirts off, yeah it seems she's reviewing shit that young viewers could give two shits about and even some of the older crowds of people.

Atleast when back then she reviewed reconizable shit like The Room and Birdemic.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:24 pm

Reviewing obscure shit can work if the shit is weird enough and you can actually pull off an entertaining review. But this is Lupa we're talking about, soooo...
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:30 am
Must’ve stung when she told Brad it’s Doge or me and she chose Doge. Hahaha
He does look more handsome.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:24 pm
Reviewing obscure shit can work if the shit is weird enough and you can actually pull off an entertaining review. But this is Lupa we're talking about, soooo...
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:30 am
Must’ve stung when she told Brad it’s Doge or me and she chose Doge. Hahaha
He does look more handsome.
Doge's also more effeminate
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:20 pm

Doge is straight up camp it was probably a shock to his parents he isn’t gay.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:02 pm

I've said this before: she went all in on the wrong nostalgia wagon, and she's too stubborn or dumb to get off.

How else is it someone born in 1990 has a fascination with a 80s time travel show, and a show about lifeguards that become popular when she was one year old?
SpoilerShow
The Internet nostalgia fad first started when all the Reagan babies first got to be college age and suddenly missed everything they had at home. So Allison jumped on the chance for easy money and "stardom".

Her problem is that she has the humor, taste--and look--of a middle-aged cat lady. This wasn't a problem initially when it coincided with all the B-movie reviewing that went on and crossed over through the same decade. However, that well dried up due to copycats and the limited supply of material, and most eventually growing out of it, leaving only the zoo creatures with little money that scared everyone else away. At that point, INs had a choice: either turn to pure shills chasing the latest trends to keep the easy cash flow going, or shrivel in denial like Spoony. She chose her "friend," denial.

Overweight aunts who spend 20+ hour in their apartments all day, and thirsty freaks, make up the core of her audience now. She refuses to accept that she's the queen of the QVC shoppers, and instead doubles down on dumb shit that doesn't know how to find her online. (Charmed fan-ladies might be on a message board at most, but I guarantee they've never heard of Youtube, except embedded in their emails they send each other). All she can count on are stringing along the desperate by not finalizing leaving Phelous so they give her attention but don't try to make a move on her.

She can try and act above it all or that it doesn't affect her, but she's going nowhere. Lindsey sold her soul and fetuses for easy Disney dollars. Dumb Blonde Marzgurl is just completely clueless. The others have faded into obscurity or become camwhores (or foodwhores, in the case of Noses).
Allison just gets the dining room table to eat pistachio ice cream alone. Everything she did is her own fault and her own choice, so she deserves zero sympathy. It's like betting the house on black and whining about how unfair it is when it comes up 0 green.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

GuestWrong

Post by GuestWrong » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:16 pm

I like Cynthia Rothrock. Then again, I'm likely the oldest fella here.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:21 pm

Well, like Marzgurl, Granny LUPA has found a crusade too. As of this posting, she changed her Twitter name to "Daily Wire, this was sarcasm" Then why did you bring it up, you crazy stupid bitch?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:37 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:21 pm
Then why did you bring it up, you crazy stupid bitch?
Attention.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:43 pm

Or alienating the viewers even more.
But it's totally Michaud's fault if no one watches her crap

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:27 pm

Reminder that Michaud made this woman BAWWWWW in the bathroom once. Or multiple times. The fiend!