Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:54 pm
He didn't even have the balls to dump "her".
Did Liz give the details about that? I'm imagining Linky being mopey and irritable all the time after realizing he was about to lose the cock he craves so much, and Liz finally getting fed up and kicking his ass to the curb.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:37 pm
Did Liz give the details about that? I'm imagining Linky being mopey and irritable all the time after realizing he was about to lose the cock he craves so much, and Liz finally getting fed up and kicking his ass to the curb.
"Can I at least have it when you're done with it?"
お前はもう死んでいる。

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:02 pm

Besides cockslut constant quest for cock liz is a "woman" mostly because of his awesome storyline, can't have inconsistencies there.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:40 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
At one point, basically he got tired of Liz and treated her like shit but never bothered ending things.

The problem is as a person, Lewis loves the the familiar even long after it's quality has tanked. It's why he kept buying the Teen Titans comics even though he constantly complained about what was going on. In many interviews he's said he hates it when shows or movie series end while still being quality and popular, and thinks they should keep going until it's no longer able to sustain itself regardless of quality. Personally I think it's just so he doesn't have to find something new to watch. He's narrow minded in his tastes.

With Liz, it seems to be the same story. He didn't want to end it because living with Liz was comfortable but he didn't want to do anything to maintain the relationship.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:50 am

drisko wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:40 am
The problem is as a person, Lewis loves the the familiar even long after it's quality has tanked. It's why he kept buying the Teen Titans comics even though he constantly complained about what was going on. In many interviews he's said he hates it when shows or movie series end while still being quality and popular, and thinks they should keep going until it's no longer able to sustain itself regardless of quality. Personally I think it's just so he doesn't have to find something new to watch. He's narrow minded in his tastes.
>An autistic person gets annoyed when their routine is broken

You don't say :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:54 am

drisko wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:40 am
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
At one point, basically he got tired of Liz and treated her like shit but never bothered ending things.

With Liz, it seems to be the same story. He didn't want to end it because living with Liz was comfortable but he didn't want to do anything to maintain the relationship.
People like him are the cause of all this proliferation of shit entertainment. He's the unironic version of that "That's a thing I recognize!" meme from Red Letter Media. If only he'd broaden his horizons like he broadens his anal cavity.

I still think part of the reason he got tired of Liz is because Liz was going to transition, so he'd have all the problems of dating a tranny (staunch Christian family wouldn't approve if he got outed, no possibility of spawning little Lovhauglings) while losing the whole reason he was interested in the first place (his insatiable thirst for cock).

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:04 am

No one wants a tranny with their dick cut off.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:46 am

Almost as much as a real woman wanting to date a tranny.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:03 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:54 am
I still think part of the reason he got tired of Liz is because Liz was going to transition, so he'd have all the problems of dating a tranny (staunch Christian family wouldn't approve if he got outed, no possibility of spawning little Lovhauglings) while losing the whole reason he was interested in the first place (his insatiable thirst for cock).
Not just that, Liz had no interesting in indulging in any of his fantasies, so our poor nasty cockslut could look at it, but never touch or suck it like he wanted.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:41 am

RedLine wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:04 am
No one wants a tranny with their dick cut off.
Tell that to extramana.