Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:58 am

So here's what little miss feminism has been doing lately.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... paign.html
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 am

Braindead kike cunt whose lasting memory will be as fapbait for pedophiles.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:16 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 am
She even betrayed Israel to the SocJus crowd. Completely without any scruples at all. A desperate 37 year old broad who never bothered to improve her acting since the pedo films and knows her career is almost over.

I thought you guys might get a kick out of this. Guess which Star Wars figures nobody, and I mean NOBODY is buying.
http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/2019- ... inn-ished/
お前はもう死んでいる。

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:35 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:16 am
Guest wrote:
She even betrayed Israel to the SocJus crowd. Completely without any scruples at all. A desperate 37 year old broad who never bothered to improve her acting since the pedo films and knows her career is almost over.

I thought you guys might get a kick out of this. Guess which Star Wars figures nobody, and I mean NOBODY is buying.
Fucking delicious, I bet even Jar Jar Binks sold more figures.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:33 pm

Jar Jar at least looked like a funny alien to little kids who didn't know better/never seen the movies. Finn just looks like a boring black guy.

If you didn't know anything about the movies, you'd see a plain box with a figure just kind of standing there in a "Don't shoot me!" pose. If he's not fully poseable, then he just going going to kind of stand there looking dumb. How is that exciting?

The box design is just as much to blame. It's not dynamic--Han Solo would have that famous pose where he's going to shoot somebody. This is just a red background.
Look at the Lego stuff below it. The art features guy with space swords spilling into the background of the container package, so the action merges with the product. Given the choice, you'd take the Legos.

The Rose box just shows her standing smugly to the side with her arms folded.
Great. Every boy really wants to play with a figure that reminds him of his annoying older sister.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:38 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:23 am
The one that came out a few years ago and tried to be the first movie in a franchise.

Some people hated it. Screw em. That was the best White Worlf Dark Ages movie. Better than the Underworld prequel.
Ah, the estemeed "Dark Universe" that will never happen. Quite funny, tbh.

Also White Wolf is cancer.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:33 pm
The Rose box just shows her standing smugly to the side with her arms folded.
Great. Every boy really wants to play with a figure that reminds him of his annoying older sister.
>Posing Rose like a Dreamworks character

They also wasted a good opportunity of having an ex-Stormtrooper in the cast. Sure, Han went to some Imperial academy afaik, but that was years before the movies.
Instead Finn comes across as a literal manchild, who also has no internal conflict of any kind because First Order troopers are brainwashed or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:22 pm

Imagine thinking you could make a franchise based on those suck ass monster movies from the thirties, lmao. At least the slashers like Michael and Freddy came from an era when you could show blood and tits on the screen.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:43 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:35 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:16 am
Guest wrote:

Fucking delicious, I bet even Jar Jar Binks sold more figures.
They probably would have sold a few more if they'd at least let him have his cool death scene, but his fat ugly girlfriend had to come along and ruin it. It's like they went out of their way to make Finn as lame and pointless of a character as possible. In fact, I'm pretty sure if you removed him completely, it wouldn't change much. He doesn't have the macguffin in the first movie, the droid does. Poe is the one who blows up the Death Star Reloaded. MaRey Sue beats Kylo Ren. What does he do? Then in the second film he has a pointless sub plot before failing at the one important thing he would have done in these movies. At least Rose Tico is annoying enough to be properly hated. Finn is just a big nothing presence.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:03 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:53 pm
Still then find me 10 people who say "I feel the sw games should have the old style saber combat instead of this flashy stuff".
You cant.
That can work for games because they are games, you don't have to worry about story shit unless you are apart of Extra Creditz. That doesn't justify the movies having that stupid shit there.

In saying that though, you could make the combat more like Dank Souls and have Jedi and Sith talk shit in between smacking light sabers.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:31 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:03 am
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:53 pm
Still then find me 10 people who say "I feel the sw games should have the old style saber combat instead of this flashy stuff".
You cant.
That can work for games because they are games, you don't have to worry about story shit unless you are apart of Extra Creditz. That doesn't justify the movies having that stupid shit there.

In saying that though, you could make the combat more like Dank Souls and have Jedi and Sith talk shit in between smacking light sabers.
retarded dodgerolling?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine