Rick and Morty, SJW front

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:38 am

The fanbase is too busy inventing cold fusion and FTL travel to know that they're a meme.
Is Spoony dead yet?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:28 am

CN is one of the worst ran companies in existence. Who the fuck puts their popular shows on hiatus this long? No wonder Steven's Universe is failing when casual viewers long since forgotten about it and only the autistic fans who obsess about it are left. People have lives, you can't put shows on hiatus for a year and expect people to remember it.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:25 pm

I thought SU was over.
CN has always been iffy when it came to cancelling shit or hiatus or throwing shit into wierd timeslots unannounced.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:24 pm

Isn't SU delayed because they want to find a nice time slot with little competition?

I guess this format can work as long as there's still hype surrounding the show, but I don't think it's particular good for long-term viewer retention.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:01 pm

Maybe they're trying Spoony-esque experiments to see how much of their fanbase they can retain with as little effort as possible?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:20 pm

The SU fans blew up a few months ago, making lots of videos on how SU was fucking garbage now because of some plot twist or something. So they don't even have full support by their faggot viewers anymore.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:36 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:20 pm
The SU fans blew up a few months ago, making lots of videos on how SU was fucking garbage now because of some plot twist or something. So they don't even have full support by their faggot viewers anymore.
Lol waaaat. I never heard this. Was the show not gay or tranny enough?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:37 pm

There's still plenty of gayness to go around.
Here's an actual quote from one of them:

With the introduction of the watermelon shark and watermelon parrot, one kind of has to wonder if the ecological contamination Steven has unleashed means that this whole show is actually just a prequel to Annihilation, with Beach City as Area X.

...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:46 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:36 pm
Lol waaaat. I never heard this. Was the show not gay or tranny enough?
Had some video by some dude that goes by a woman's name run in the background. They are not happy about the reveal who Rose, Stevens dead mother, is. When you've got the legit tumblr faggots hating on your pandering shit because the writing got too dumb even for them you've got a problem.
They also hate the constant delays. You can't just put a show to rest for well over a year multiple times.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:33 pm

Especially if there are constantly new shows being shat out, each trying to be more progressive than the last.

And weren't the fans always whiny bitches? I've heard everything from them deeming the producers too racist or something, to getting totally assblasted because some alien space gem bimbo who likes eating cakes suddenly didn't feel like doing so while being fused with three other space gem bimbos who don't actually eat. Or something like that. My brain hurts just trying to remember all of this.

Suffice to say the show will be dead for good the moment someone comes along who is even a bit better at pandering.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette