Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:43 pm

Women might be buying the razors (if she's doing the purchasing for an entire family) but the men are the ones who have to use them. And I can tell you that plenty of guys buy special razors because normal ones don't work well for them. Go ask a guy what kind of razor he uses. Guarantee you won't get "I dunno, um, whatever I guess" because shit doesn't work that way. No guy is apathetic about razors. Shave with a bad razor once and you'll understand.

Everyone has their own preference just like with all personal products, but everyone has a preference.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:52 pm

Plenty of men use electric razors. Almost all women shave their legs and use non-electric ones for that. I'd believe they buy more than men.
Personally, I use the regular razor blades in a holder, all from a German brand.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:39 pm

I mainly use electric razors, and couldn't actually tell you what brand it i... oh, it's a Philips.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:35 am
It's supposed to be private, but I think he could see something because he was calling me a weeb incel. Maybe because I also have my name in katakana so my Japanese friends could find me. He seemed really triggered about that.
He was probably just confused because you showed interest in foreign cultures despite being a clear sexist racist transphobic nazi Trump supporter.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:43 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:47 am
Technically it's probably true since women spend 75% of money, but I doubt she is making the decision for which brand to buy unless she is a turbo-cunt of a wife.
The husband would have to be turbo-whipped to let his wife dictate to him what brand and type of razor he should use.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:52 pm
Plenty of men use electric razors. Almost all women shave their legs and use non-electric ones for that. I'd believe they buy more than men.
I wouldn't. How often does a woman have to shave her legs? Once a month maybe? Compared to some men who need to shave a minimum of once a day. Women don't even necessarily use razors for their body hair either
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:06 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:43 pm
I wouldn't. How often does a woman have to shave her legs? Once a month maybe? Compared to some men who need to shave a minimum of once a day. Women don't even necessarily use razors for their body hair either
True, I didn't factor in shaving frequency. But I can verify that more women buy razors than men do. By far. Not as extreme of a difference than something like cleaning products in general but still to a great degree.
That said, they don't chose what blades their men use. They are just the ones that go grocery shopping and pick the ones up the man wants.
Finally, in 90% of the cases the choice is made by availability and price of replacement blades, not commercials. The ones we and most other shops I know of sell the most by a landslide are typical models that have been around for a long, long time.
In Germany, that'd be Gillette Mach3 from what I'd expect to be the best-selling product.
They're okay in price, basic bitch 3 blade and have been around since forever by now. They make newer and newer makes of them but they are always compatible with the same old handle. Seems to work for most men and men don't tend to change what's working.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:53 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:01 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:53 am
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!

You can tell he's secretly mad about it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:50 am

>muh incels
>muh parents' basement
>muh free publicity when it's a billboard they paid for

Of course he's mad
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:59 pm

>v-virgins
>b-b-basement

Optimum butthurt. He forgot calling them neckbeards.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:48 pm

Reminder that the "Incel" meme started when a raghead ran over a bunch of people in Canada and the shitlib media needed to find something - anything - to draw attention away from the fact that it was Islamic Terrorism.
Is Spoony dead yet?