Blizzcon lol

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Blizzcon lol

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:07 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:05 pm
He also got punched at a con, and instead of hitting back he goes onto make like 5 videos about it and start a lolsuit.
Punched by a Snow White cosplayer of all people.

But Tobe Fair, i he hit back the gaymz journos would have turn it into a "ebil nazi assault innocent feminist" case

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:20 pm

Beaten up by a tranny. That's more shameful than guestposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:23 pm

/ourtrap/
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:07 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:05 pm
He also got punched at a con, and instead of hitting back he goes onto make like 5 videos about it and start a lolsuit.
Punched by a Snow White cosplayer of all people.

But Tobe Fair, i he hit back the gaymz journos would have turn it into a "ebil nazi assault innocent feminist" case
That's why the Cuckening should have memed the insano snow white instead. Like mras did with big red and that crazy screaming cuck guy.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:33 pm

Blizzard cucked to China by banning anyone pro Hong Kong. Shitstorm brewing for the fucks at Blizzard hopefully. May they rest in piss.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:58 pm

SJWs don't care about actual social justice.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:03 am

As far as i know the 15 years old version of wow is the only thing that allows them to still make a profit, since apparently they got millions of resubs over it.
They just announced the new patch for retail wow and the overwhelming response i saw on Youtube was "it's the same recycled shit from Draenor and Legion, no one cares, fuck you".
No one cares about Diablo Pee, and OverCuck is just another old moba.
The company has a worse reputation than EA and i don't see the situation improving for them ever

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:27 am

Complicity wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:03 am
As far as i know the 15 years old version of wow is the only thing that allows them to still make a profit, since apparently they got millions of resubs over it.
They just announced the new patch for retail wow and the overwhelming response i saw on Youtube was "it's the same recycled shit from Draenor and Legion, no one cares, fuck you".
No one cares about Diablo Pee, and OverCuck is just another old moba.
The company has a worse reputation than EA and i don't see the situation improving for them ever
All Blizzard ever had to do was make good games on a yearly basis. Yet somehow the more money and resources they attained, the worse everything kept getting. StarCraft for example, great game ruined by Blizz. They went from an awesome set of stories about survival and dominance in a fringe corner of the galaxy to "muh strong female anti hero is space jesus defeating space satan and his army of Protoss/Zerg Hybrids!" Gay shit dude. We went from intricate competitive games to whatever esports slop SC2 was.

WoW, this huge open world where the no lifers reigned, scrubs cried, and the economy was stronk? Now it's welfare items, paid boosts to skip entire expansions worth of content with zero incentive to do anything in a passtime that's already a waste of time. I could go on, but I cannot properly describe how badly I want that company to just fucking die a painful death.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:19 am

Blizzard confirmed for commie cucks. Hope that 12% Asian margin was worth your Freedom card, cunts.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:26 am

When Epic Store, despite having tons of ching-chong money, claims to have a moral high ground over you, it's time to close shop and sudoku yourself. It's not like the world would lose anything of value, of course.

Also, I've watched a video covering this shitshow and apparently Blizzard not only stripped the guy who did the Hong Kong protest thing from his winnings, but they also fired the tournament casters, who didn't have anything to do with the protest, as well. All in a desperate move to appease their chink masters due to them publishing Call of Duty Mobile on China.