Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:45 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:51 pm
Yeah she seemed alright. She got in some funny lines and had a goddamned hilarious laugh that harmonized with Rich. Even though I wondered what became of her I’d rather not know, because like you said I’d prefer it be a private matter than some Brad Jones bullshit.
Yeah, that Christmas episode was great with her in it. I don't care if she's around anymore or if it's other reasons she's not on the camera anymore but I liked her when she was around.
I also don't mind Josh the wizard at all because he's got a positive attitude and seems to know what he's talking about. He's particularly good in re:View and I don't exactly get why people hate him because he isn't annoying at all.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:27 am

Hardcore RLM fans hate him because they're autistic as fuck.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:17 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:27 am
Reminder that Mike "I don't care if you're a beauty, don't interrupt my call of duty" Michaud drove Lupa to tears in the bathroom.
And here is how he did it:

Mike the COD God: Hey Lupa, can you stop with the mid roll ads please? It's making more of our fans use adblock.

Lupa: WHAT? I thought TGWTG was meant to be a hugbox, don't you dare criticise me like you are some Busy Street troll, REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

*Lupa runs to the bathroom and cries*

She cried because she is a hyper sensitive millenial cunt who can't handle the slightest bit of criticism.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:37 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:45 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:51 pm
Yeah she seemed alright. She got in some funny lines and had a goddamned hilarious laugh that harmonized with Rich. Even though I wondered what became of her I’d rather not know, because like you said I’d prefer it be a private matter than some Brad Jones bullshit.
Yeah, that Christmas episode was great with her in it. I don't care if she's around anymore or if it's other reasons she's not on the camera anymore but I liked her when she was around.
I also don't mind Josh the wizard at all because he's got a positive attitude and seems to know what he's talking about. He's particularly good in re:View and I don't exactly get why people hate him because he isn't annoying at all.
Ah yeah that’s a good episode. My favorite with her was the dick the birthday boy Halloween episode, her monkey laugh when they give rich the shirt and spot the showbiz pizza bear is fantastic. I like Josh too, he’s a hell of a lot more enjoyable than AIIIIIIIIIDSMoby. The bearded Cucknadian is okay too.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:00 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:17 am
Guest wrote:
Reminder that Mike "I don't care if you're a beauty, don't interrupt my call of duty" Michaud drove Lupa to tears in the bathroom.
And here is how he did it:

Mike the COD God: Hey Lupa, can you stop with the mid roll ads please? It's making more of our fans use adblock.

Lupa: WHAT? I thought TGWTG was meant to be a hugbox, don't you dare criticise me like you are some Busy Street troll, REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

*Lupa runs to the bathroom and cries*

She cried because she is a hyper sensitive millenial cunt who can't handle the slightest bit of criticism.
Let's not forget how Doge was somehow around, raping her with his complicit silence

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:08 pm

Guest wrote:
How progressive of him to not judge a woman by her superficial qualities.
Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:09 am
ERod also just rips off things from movies. E.g., he'll have a computer that he talks to that has the same name as the one in Iron Man.
That could be another thing borrowed from Linkara, who has Pinhead as a Pokemon.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:30 pm

Despite what we may think about his autistic nature, I'm feeling a lot of stress from Doge. He probably regrets bringing back the Nostalgia Critic even if it was for financial reasons. Maybe his little bubble is falling apart, or has been for a while, and he's realizing he's not going to ever be the next Steven Spielberg he wants to be but is to stubborn to let those dreams just die. He's reaching the midpoint of his life (I just looked it up but holy shit he's 37!!!) and doesn't have much to show for his life. Literally all he has is a Youtube show that will inevitably die out and probably has no backup plan. I'm not claiming to know his finances, but I'm almost certain he has little to no savings. When the videos die out, so will Doge's working career (outside of probably janitorial work or otherwise low-wage jobs) and he may be working until he's old and bedridden.

Sounds bleak and depressing I know, but with the apparent regular spats with Rob, his fast-approaching midlife crisis, and unsure future, he's probably got a shit ton of stress on his shoulders. Feels bad, but there's really no sympathy for him considering the #CTC drama.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:30 pm
Despite what we may think about his autistic nature, I'm feeling a lot of stress from Doge. He probably regrets bringing back the Nostalgia Critic even if it was for financial reasons. Maybe his little bubble is falling apart, or has been for a while, and he's realizing he's not going to ever be the next Steven Spielberg he wants to be but is to stubborn to let those dreams just die. He's reaching the midpoint of his life (I just looked it up but holy shit he's 37!!!) and doesn't have much to show for his life. Literally all he has is a Youtube show that will inevitably die out and probably has no backup plan. I'm not claiming to know his finances, but I'm almost certain he has little to no savings. When the videos die out, so will Doge's working career (outside of probably janitorial work or otherwise low-wage jobs) and he may be working until he's old and bedridden.

Sounds bleak and depressing I know, but with the apparent regular spats with Rob, his fast-approaching midlife crisis, and unsure future, he's probably got a shit ton of stress on his shoulders. Feels bad, but there's really no sympathy for him considering the #CTC drama.
Lol niggerwhat?

His views and earnings have only gone up since CTC. You're talking about Spoony.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:37 pm

You have to do some serious mental gymnastics to come to the conclusion that Doge is doing anything less than good.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:42 pm

Also him bringing back the Critic to save his (financial) ass is old news. This was years ago, and he had plenty of time to learn how to deal with it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette