DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Proboards Support

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Proboards Support » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:04 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:58 pm
Wrong thread, I'm a retard, DSP is still a faggot.
Bugged thread posting mechanics dood. Not your fault.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:33 pm

Have some bitcheers so you can make your soulmaid buy groceries while you play videogames.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:22 pm

Piggy is getting desperate. His $200/day tip goal, whale bitch here's and 12k from Eternal_Six aren't enough dammit! He needs more! Give more money, you worthless paypigs!

He let slip recently that one of his payments is for a personal loan. In the past, he had called it "business loans." Now it comes out he has all these personal loans. I'm guessing he never got any business loans at all and they were all personal loans. He's mismanaged his money so badly that I wonder if any amount of cuck bucks would bail him out.

Keep in mind, this is to pay his quarterly tax payments for this last year that he rolled over all year. This is an amount of money he has to pay EVERY year. This isn't some special shit like the back taxes. This is money he has to pay every single year.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:59 pm

I don't believe any of this. Pigroach is just as much of a pathological liar as Booger, they could open business together. Is he trying to squeeze as much money as possible before disappearing or something? Or can he simply keep this bombastic language (there is always desperate situation, always owes taxes, always short for money) going, because his paypigs will accept any explanation he comes up with?

If that's the case, I want to see him get creative with the lies - how about Khet's parents are coming for a weekend, need to pay for their hotel stay! His computer can break once per month, that's extra parts he needs to buy now! Detractors covered his house with toiler paper, needs renovating, start "happy pigroach house fund". Baby pigroach, a miracle despite Phil being sterile! Just repeating "teh thaxes" is boring.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:59 pm

Nah, he's being very honest. That's what life is like for guys like him. Squander your money because everything is fine right now, then taxes or an unexpected expense comes up and PANIC PANIC NEED MONEY NOW NOW NOW HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:37 pm

Damn guys, DSP just got a call from the IRS. He now needs to pay 10k more for whatever reason.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:44 pm

Yeah I don't buy his bullshit either. He's just a greedy fuck who is going to be in permanent panic mode because he thinks he'll get the most handouts that way.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Proboards Support

Post by Proboards Support » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:41 pm

My head cannon is that he owes a shit load to the mafia.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:37 pm
Damn guys, DSP just got a call from the IRS. He now needs to pay 10k more for whatever reason.
Those damn goverment detractors! I better send extra money to the pigroach fund so he can survive another month. I don't know how he's not at his wits end, I don't understand how a man can be this strong willed, if everything in the world was going so strongly against me, I would probably kill myself long time ago, but Phil, he is a trooper, no matter how much extra taxes they throw at him out of nowhere, he will still be here. Begging. Every day. God bless the endless stupidity of his fanbase.
Proboards Support wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:41 pm
I wish. If that was the case, we would've seen dead pigroach shot in his favourite italian restaurant (I mean fastfood place) long time ago. And since he's so greedy, he would probably try to negotiate with his killers that they should let him finish the meal first, then they can kill him.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:52 pm

Proboards Support wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:41 pm
They'd have broken his legs by now.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.