Randy Bitchford: Embezzler and Possible Pedo

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Randy Bitchford: Embezzler and Possible Pedo

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:42 am

Good times indeed. :lol: I have a fond memory of playing a free for all with friends where we squared off in one on one fight club style matches using ridiculous combinations of characters and weapons.

Do you remember the good old backstab train? Where one player would get a kill from behind, another would walk up to them mid animation and pull off one once they finished? I saw so many players pull off three or four of those at a time.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:51 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:42 am
Do you remember the good old backstab train? Where one player would get a kill from behind, another would walk up to them mid animation and pull off one once they finished? I saw so many players pull off three or four of those at a time.
All too well. Never seen that in a proper clan war except once but it was standard to see on public servers. We used to call it SWAG kill. The official name was Trophy Kill but since it's pretty much guaranteed suicide it was pretty much like taunting or teabagging. There's no way you're surviving that shit on a full server.
It was a good thing as well because the netcode was fucking garbage. A sprinting xeno is fast enough to run behind you and just "spam E to kill", despite it never actually appearing behind you from your perspective. It's basically Dark Souls backstab spamming.

Sometimes I wish the last patch didn't happen and it was still functional. Many good times were had despite all the bullshit in the game. Bullshit really isn't all that bad since we had bullshit in AvP² as well. But shit like the servers not running without constant restarting, making the disk a one hit kill again and making preds truly invisible after a certain range just killed off the last few remaining players for good. Really a shame.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:25 am

Reminder that borderlands 3 would have been out ages ago if gearbox and randy bitchford hadn't gambled all their pesos on battleborn to outsell overwatch.

I know kugel and others don't like borderlands but I still love borderlands 1 and 2. TPS was shit though. It really feels like borderlands was good in spite of gearbox rather than because of them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:43 pm

I don't mind them making Borderlands. I mind them being fucking scammers, shitting out A:CM as a massive "fuck you!" to fans of that universe and then again and again being declared to be in the right in court, when they are fucking not.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:02 am

Their DLC pricing model was also bullshit until the handsome collection came out. They had a bunch of these "holiday packs" that consisted of a single map and 2 fucking missions. None of them were worth it. Only the christmas one was good for farming and the others were super low effort. $3 each and not even worth it.

The DLC didn't get any better in TPS. The campaign dlc was good but we only got one, which combined with slow leveling and a host of other problems meant TPS has about 25% the amount of content it needs to support a proper endgame in UVHM. Never mind OP levels which TPS doesn't even have. Holodome was garbage and the smaller packs like shock drop were pretty nothing as well.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:43 pm
I don't mind them making Borderlands. I mind them being fucking scammers, shitting out A:CM as a massive "fuck you!" to fans of that universe and then again and again being declared to be in the right in court, when they are fucking not.
AvP fans get the shaft a lot it seems. We got A:CM, Alien Covenant, and now The Predautist. I suppose if Disney buys Fox we’ll get Woke Alien as the final nail in our fandom coffin.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:00 pm

Thankfully, I'm not part of that fandom. I was just hoping for a new game where we could stomp servers with pulse rifles or at least a good single player game. No such luck. I called it a pile of shit from the very first trailer.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:10 am

I'm optimistically cautious.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:12 am

I hope it fails hard and Randy finally eats a ton of shit.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:50 pm

Optimism is the most Reddit emotion.