Blizzcon lol

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Blizzcon lol

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:20 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:57 pm
So Blizzard has apparently started a contest where you can win a Switch with Diablo 3.

How you can enter the contest? You need to have Diablo 3 for the Switch. And a Switch, of course.
TOBEY FAIR, that guarantees that you're getting exactly what you were trying to win. Everyone's a winner! I'm just joking, of course. Because ACTUAL LEE they wanted to have you download an app to enter the contest but Blizzard fans don't have phones, sadly.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:13 am

People are assuming that activision is the villain when all they did was throw money at bungie, which is funny because they got fucked out of a lot of money.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:34 am

Bungie still gave Halo to 343 and let them fuck it. Destiny is a meme franchise for plebs. It's a shitty version of borderlands.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:24 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:36 pm
The first one had some great atmo, man.
I know right? It’s pretty a horror game set in a dark fantasy world. The build up to the butcher always stuck with me, it really filled you with dread.

Not sure if you guys give a shit about the youtube channel called The Cuckening Quartering but the guy who runs it has been trying to form a gaming news site that is distanced from the blue check mark clique. He also runs some pretty legit stories, including about how Blizzard’s founder recently severed all ties with the company and one about how a spic ex employee was harassed by his pc brigade coworkers.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:02 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:13 am
People are assuming that activision is the villain when all they did was throw money at bungie, which is funny because they got fucked out of a lot of money.
Honestly I'd rather play just about any Blizzard game rather than Destiny, except maybe Orwellwatch.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:33 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:24 am
Blizzard’s founder recently severed all ties with the company
Blizzard is royally fucked, of course is leaving.
At this rate i wouldn't be surprised if either wow goes ftp or the whole battlenet gets shut down by the end of the year

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:02 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
I know right? It’s pretty a horror game set in a dark fantasy world. The build up to the butcher always stuck with me, it really filled you with dread.

Not sure if you guys give a shit about the youtube channel called The Cuckening Quartering but the guy who runs it has been trying to form a gaming news site that is distanced from the blue check mark clique. He also runs some pretty legit stories, including about how Blizzard’s founder recently severed all ties with the company and one about how a spic ex employee was harassed by his pc brigade coworkers.
Jeremy Hambly is a colossal faggot. He is the love child of Sargons ego and Mundane Matts obesity and both their autism.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:54 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:02 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:

Jeremy Hambly is a colossal faggot. He is the love child of Sargons ego and Mundane Matts obesity and both their autism.
Eh, so far I don’t mind him. That could change, but for now I’ll give him a pass.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:53 am

Pfff...fucking Bungo. Reminder that it was their idea, not Activision's, to micro transaction the shit out of Destiny. Also, it's shit because they are incompetent on the level of Bethesda and that all semi-competent people left years ago.
Yeah, wrangle those publishing rights out of Activision's claws. The only reason they let you do that is because it's not worth shit. Activision likely approached them in an attempt to get rid of that pile of shit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:54 pm
Eh, so far I don’t mind him. That could change, but for now I’ll give him a pass.
He's played bottom bitch to Boogie about a dozen times. I can't respect the faggot.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:05 pm

He also got punched at a con, and instead of hitting back he goes onto make like 5 videos about it and start a lolsuit.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger