Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:51 pm
LOL why not cut out the middleman and just dump the winners and nominees into a pastebin
They might as well, nobody watches them. Even Chris Rock, when he first hosted them, said 'straight men don't watch them'.

He'd probably be pilloried for that joke now
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:11 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:34 pm
> Gay mafia is the dominant voice on Twitter, sorry negros.
The privilege pyramid at work, everyone.
Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:54 pm
I would say that they should get an AI equipped robot to host the Oscars from now on, but it's appearance would get picked apart by SJWs. It's not black enough, doesn't represent trans people, feminists, Asians, etc.
The AI's behavior and appearance will be determined by a quality algorithm that scans all of twitter to find out the most SocJus-accepted options for the current week.

Then the developers have to make some "adjustments" after the AI goes apeshit and demands for all white cis males to be rounded up and shot.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:49 am

They should have John Moschitta Jr. (the Micro Machines guy) host and just read all the names as fast as he can.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:57 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:38 am
There is a Polish proverb, "Póki swiat swiatem, Polak Niemcowi nie bedzie bratem." Translated to English, it means, "As long as the world will exist, the Pole will never be the German's brother."

You gotta keep a tight leash on those slippery Teutonic fucks or they'll be back to their old tricks of trying to take over the world and exterminate all Slavs.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:30 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:38 am
You gotta keep a tight leash on those slippery Teutonic fucks or they'll be back to their old tricks of trying to take over the world and exterminate all Slavs.
It's Bavaria's fault, they are simply a destructive people. They ruined Rome, they ruined Prussia and they caused two World Wars (Hitler got his political career started in Munich pubs), along with causing the EU's current problems. I know Merkel is an east german commie but this destructive behavior is a Bavarian trait, she must have Bavarian genetics somewhere.

The shitty thing about them is they simply destroy without any concrete plan to fix it. They are like Marxists.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:34 am

I heard that's why I'm part bavarain and italian, because those fucks raped everyone in italy back then.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:03 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:16 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:22 am
So at this rate, how long till something finally snap and mass violence against sjws and their allies commences?
I'm a fatalistic fuck, but I believe not much longer. I cannot wait to beat these shrieking harpies with a firm pimp hand and remind them biology made them my lesser, and they exist to be ruled. No more daddy government to protect them. Sure I'll likely die in the coming purge, absolutelyin fact, but I'm going to fucking enjoy myself.
Much, much, much longer. The threat over everything you have looms over the normalfag like the Sword of Damocles. You've got no idea how far people will need to get pressured into a revolt. Look at Venezuela. Your people will get fully disarmed before that point. Don't believe me? Look how they slowly disarm you bit by bit, state by state.
You better get ready to be a prepper. Because you're going to be living innawoods long before your fellow morons wake up to the boiling water they are in.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:36 am

How to destroy your company in 2 minutes.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:58 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:36 am

How to destroy your company in 2 minutes.
Did the Gillette or P&G CEO get MeToo'ed or something?

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:47 am

Meanwhile Mike from Dollar Shave Club is laughing in a stack of money.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.