Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:21 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:24 am
I can't wait for when CA finally goes down under.
Have they never had an Aussie member before?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:19 am

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:12 am
CA leaves.
RLM starts declining in quality years down the road.
"RLM need to leave now, Some Shit Channel far outclasses them, we don't need RLM."

RLM leaves...
That would never happen to RLM, they've been at it this long and only get better, I'm sure they're aware of what makes reviews bad.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:20 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:21 am
Guest wrote:
They had Dan "Trying To Avoid A Blowjob From Lindsay Ellis" Rizzo.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:21 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rizzo aka the dude that claimed Lindsay sucked everyone off. Obviously a lie since she doesn't go down on *white* guys.
Yes, I know that was a joke.

Edit: RC you cheeky ninja.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:55 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:10 am
pibbs wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:12 pm
1) too long, just scanned
2) this is the same old crap we've read before. This very story was in the CA document.
3) I'm suspicious of any POV that has a "management hated me for no reason". There was a reason. You're not telling the whole story. Probably, because you're the same ilk as the others, especially Lupa. Victim mentality, with the inability to self critique and improve. Aka a millennial snowflake.
4) Your numbers were constantly in the toilet, yet they let you stay on to give you a chance to improve.
5) Management of any business isn't your over doting mommy. Whether in sales or entertainment, if you ain't got the numbers either bring them up, or GTFO
6) You sound like a whiny bitch. Most likely you saturated management with constant non issues and complaints.
7) I've got a date to go on. Someone else deal with this nobody.
This is all I need to see. TGWTG has a problem and I keep bringing it up: Why the FUCK do they hire peopel with shit views? Nigga, you better have some pretty decent viewership before I even think of adding you to my Doge Autism Squad.

Get that ass fucked. You deserved to get fired with low views. That should be the #1 criterion for who gets the ax. I'm so tired of listening to this petty bullshit and non-complaints. It'd be different if you brought in angry joe views and they fired you because you voted a way they didn't like but that didn't happen, did it? Whiny cunt. You brought no value to their website so they let you go.

Management probably hated you because you were a whiny bitch and you posted long-ass screeds that put my shitposts to shame.
This is one of the things that has always bugged me about my own career as an IN. As far as I can tell, I was actually doing way better than some of these idiots back in 2011 and my numbers were shit. I made a regular review that got 30-50k hits depending on the subject and then two vlogs which were usually 10-25k. And I always thought I was making terrible hits compared to them. But from everything I've been hearing, if I had joined the site with those numbers I probably would have been considered one of the big guys. Because even if my numbers didn't improve, I was still making what was the average for most of them.

In context, it makes more sense when you realise they had come from shitty retail jobs where you get paid minimum wage and never made anything else. Meanwhile I had done office work that paid well enough so I had a higher bar to compare to. So when I see that I made $20000 last year, it looks shit to me. To them, it looks amazing because the year before they probably only made $16000 folding shirts.

As for why Doge hired them, I think it was just to get more bodies onto the site and he couldn't get the people he really wanted like RLM and James Rolfe.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:48 am

RLM and James are too good for CA, always have been,always will be.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:14 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:21 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rizzo aka the dude that claimed Lindsay sucked everyone off. Obviously a lie since she doesn't go down on *white* guys.
Yes, I know that was a joke.

Edit: RC you cheeky ninja.
In other words she only sucked Doge's house nigger and rap "gamergate is ebil" critic aka token negro, got it

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:31 am

Just because you don't suck now doesn't mean there's a chance you won't suck later. That's all I'm saying.

For RLM, it'll probably be a deeper dip into the SJW pool.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:08 am

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:31 am
Just because you don't suck now doesn't mean there's a chance you won't suck later. That's all I'm saying.

For RLM, it'll probably be a deeper dip into the SJW pool.
If it ever happens I’m burning the studio down, I’ll be doing them a favor.

What ever happened to that chick Mike was banging? The story I heard was fans creeped her out and she reduced her role to behind the scenes. Also I swear I thought I heard Mike mention being single.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:05 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:55 pm
CA will have a proper finale and Lupa will somehow be crowing “we did it!” :lol:
Kinda like these nutjobs going "The end of the world is near!"

Sooner or later, a giant asteroid or WW3 will come, and then they'll smugly say "Told you~!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette