Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:23 am

No one from CA was ever a good filmmaker. They were all camwhores who sarcastically made fun of bad movies/games/comics in the cringiest way possible. When it came time to make their own original content, they all, ALL, ALLLLLLLLL fucking failed MISERABLY.

Hey, can someone please remind me of the definition of irony?
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:37 am

the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:58 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:51 am
Rushy wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:29 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:25 pm
He had at least one during his epic "I totally planned for my Linkara character to come across as an asshole!" redemption story arc where he talked with the ghost of his tortured-girl-soul-powered gun.
Ok, I'll give him that much - giving his gun the soul of a tortured little girl is, erm... kinda creative. Fucked up, but creative. I'm 99% convinced somebody else suggested it to him, because it doesn't really fit the tone of his show at all.
It's not creative. He did it during his Silent Hill comics reviews. Every part of it except the magic gun itself is ripped straight from the plot of Silent Hill 1. A little girl is tortured by her mother to birth a cult's god. He just swapped out "birth a god" for "create a weapon" and made it both parents instead of just the mother. It's done in a really shit way too. It comes completely out of nowhere, isn't foreshadowed properly at all and horribly violates the "show, don't tell" rule because he just monologues dramatically about it for several minutes instead of actually making any footage. Probably didn't have permission to film anything scary with his niece or neighbor's daughter or whoever played the girl, not that he could film a proper horror scene anyway. If you think Lewis is ever being creative, you're probably just not familiar with whatever he's ripping off and clumsily inserting into his Frankenstein's monster reviewer mythos.
Ah that son of a bitch. I don’t watch his stuff or keep track of his gay ass story but I’d have caught on to that immediately. Silent Hill 1 is my favorite in the series.

Autism has no set schedule.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:46 pm

drisko wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:32 pm
It's part of the problem with a lot of internet nobodies, they never bounce ideas off of one another, they just go with it. And most of them can only rip off other ideas that they liked, but don't really understand why they were good. And most of the time, the things they liked were created as a collaboration with multiple people throwing in suggestions until the final product became something good. But they just assume they're smart and creative enough to copy and make something just as good, if not better.
These idiots can't even be bothered to look up words in the dictionary if they don't know how to pronounce them. Today you can just Google a word and get a result in an online dictionary with a little play button that pronounces the word for you. (You don't have to know what the hell a schwa is anymore!) But time and time again these morons put words into their scripts that they don't know how to pronounce and just guess at how to pronounce them.

Linkara did a review of the comic adaptation of Star Trek II and mispronounced the name Joachim. The character's name is spoken aloud in the movie he claims to be a huge fan of. How does he not know how to pronounce it?!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:11 pm

Bullshit. He didnt' see Wrath of Khan until he was 15. his mom thought it was too violent for him.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:46 pm
Linkara did a review of the comic adaptation of Star Trek II and mispronounced the name Joachim. The character's name is spoken aloud in the movie he claims to be a huge fan of. How does he not know how to pronounce it?!
Once i saw a team 4 star video in which kaiserfaggot repeatedly mispronounced Goku's name.

Go fucking figure

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:27 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:11 pm
Bullshit. He didnt' see Wrath of Khan until he was 15. his mom thought it was too violent for him.
Growing up the only copy of Star Trek II I had was a VHS recording from USA late night that was full of commercials for sex hotlines.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:30 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:46 pm
Once i saw a team 4 star video in which kaiserfaggot repeatedly mispronounced Goku's name.

Go fucking figure
You mean the way he pronounces it Gokeu? It’s like he’s trying to be some weeb but sounds like a Frenchman.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:54 pm

Still pretty silly. I might understand this with Krilin, because there are at least half a dozen ways his name has been written over the years. Though even then you'd probably go with whatever your favorite dub went with.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:58 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:54 pm
Still pretty silly. I might understand this with Krilin, because there are at least half a dozen ways his name has been written over the years. Though even then you'd probably go with whatever your favorite dub went with.
Kurrerin! I understand wanting to pronounce a name correctly, like the Kaneda/KaNAYduh mispronounciation from Akira, but if you’re an English speaker who tries to weeb up everything you say you suck. :lol:

I was playing Final Fantasy 5 last night and I fought GARUGAMESH!