Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:59 pm

I gained a mild allergy to apples and cherries as a teenager, even though I used to eat both a lot. Though this only applies to the raw stuff (even doing shit like microwaving them for a little bit fixes everything), so maybe it's the pesticides or something?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:46 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:55 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:56 am
But I grew out of a lot of my food allergies. I was allergic to a lot of shit as a kid. Sometimes I had mild reactions and sometimes it was like catching a cold.
I'm just the opposite, oddly. I was never allergic to anything as a kid. Now, as an adult, I find I'm allergic to seafood and a few other things.
A lot of people are that way. I haven't heard of too many people like myself who had their allergies improve with age. Usually it's the reverse. My eyes also got better as I aged. I wore bifocals at a pretty high prescription from about age 5. I used to see in 2d, apparently, according to what I said back then and what my folks remember. But now I wear a much milder prescription and bifocals are pretty much unnecessary. Just have the line there because I've always had one and I'm used to the line.

Raw fruits and vegetables can be hard on anyone who isn't used to high fiber. And fruit is known to cause digestion issues in general, quite apart from any allergies.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:26 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
I was lactose intolerant as a kid, pretty much from age 3 or so. Obviously not as a baby tho. When I grew older, I could suddenly handle more dairy products. But I grew out of a lot of my food allergies. I was allergic to a lot of shit as a kid. Sometimes I had mild reactions and sometimes it was like catching a cold.
Same thing happened to me, I'd get cold symptoms if I had too much. I could only have a little bit but by the time I was a teen I could pretty much have whatever I wanted.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:37 pm

I can drink milk without problems except the taste is a bit unpleasant
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:53 pm

My typical allergy sign is a weird itchy feeling in my mouth.
Charlar wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:37 pm
I can drink milk without problems except the taste is a bit unpleasant
That's what she said.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:04 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:26 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
I was lactose intolerant as a kid, pretty much from age 3 or so. Obviously not as a baby tho. When I grew older, I could suddenly handle more dairy products. But I grew out of a lot of my food allergies. I was allergic to a lot of shit as a kid. Sometimes I had mild reactions and sometimes it was like catching a cold.
Same thing happened to me, I'd get cold symptoms if I had too much. I could only have a little bit but by the time I was a teen I could pretty much have whatever I wanted.
I still stay away from drinking actual milk in gallon jugs and shit, but I have cheese all the time and it's fine. I think the curdling process or whatever makes it easier to handle.

Same for shit like doughnuts. I used to be allergic to wheat as in couldn't have it, but now I can have bread and all that shit. But actual pastries like doughnuts still make me sick, most likely for obvious reasons.

Man, childhood sucked ass lel. I was allergic to citrus, wheat, dairy and potato. :lol: Needless to say I was a /soyboy/ /riceguy/ as a kid.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:23 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:04 pm
Needless to say I was a /soyboy/ /riceguy/ as a kid.
I can proudly say I wasn't a /soyboy/. Shit tasted nasty to me so I gravitated towards rice milk until they eventually developed lactose free milk that tastes exactly the same as normal milk by the time I was a teen. I could probably go off it now and have no problems but I have it out of habit and it tastes no different.

It's probably why you are more of a liberal than I am, that soy prevented you from becoming a hardcore fundy christian like the rest of your family. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:39 pm

Oh shit, you're right!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... a5bcc0.gif

All that soy blocked out the christfag thetans and prevented me from absorbing the True Gospel. I should have become the megachurch preacher I was meant to be.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:36 am

Yet another sign that soy is the seed of the devil and a massive source of faggotry. I had soy "milk" (it's not milk you faggots because soy has no tits) exactly once and found it to be revolting. Tofu is the most revolting shit I can think off. Poison that gets extra poisoned by chinks with pesticides that has no flavour and has to be doused in even more poison to taste like something. Feeding your kids tofu is child abuse.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:35 pm

Milk is the best thing to happen to mankind.

Soy the worst.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.