Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:09 am

I dunno about that, Slavs and Balts are generally pretty serious about removing kebab.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:22 am

Yeah lemme just take a creepy low key photo of this guy who is breathing. Forget that he might have some sort of condition or other circumstance that makes him do that. Also a Germany shirt? What a scumbag.

Also Muffin did you just go all Mei Ling on us? Dropping proverbs and shit. :lol: Gonna remind us to save our game next?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:19 am

in China, they say chicky chang wang Charlie Chan chicka chocka chocka cha

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:06 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:38 am
You gotta keep a tight leash on those slippery Teutonic fucks or they'll be back to their old tricks of trying to take over the world and exterminate all Slavs.
*Keeps working on his Reichsflugscheibe*
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:49 pm
Shit like this is exactly what's wrong with the internet. This mentally deranged cunt can go online, post about how this man, who wore a Germany shirt, practically raped her by breathing heavily and sitting on the public bench next to her, and she gets like twenty asspats, most of them telling her to 'stay safe'.

Meanwhile if she took this shit to the real world, where normal people live, the kind of responses she'd be, rightfully, getting would be along the lines of 'So?' and 'Get over it'. Maybe some of them would question why she took a photo of this guy without his permission or knowledge for doing nothing more than breathing heavily, wearing a Germany shirt and sitting on the public bench next to her.

This is the coffee shit all over again basically
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:50 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:22 am
Yeah lemme just take a creepy low key photo of this guy who is breathing. Forget that he might have some sort of condition or other circumstance that makes him do that. Also a Germany shirt? What a scumbag.

Also Muffin did you just go all Mei Ling on us? Dropping proverbs and shit. :lol: Gonna remind us to save our game next?
I got another one for you: Litwin jest głupi jak świnia, ale podstępny jak wąż. "The Lithuanian is stupid like a pig but cunning like a serpent." My dad is Polish and my mom is Lithuanian so that one cracks me up.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:58 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:50 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:22 am

I got another one for you: Litwin jest głupi jak świnia, ale podstępny jak wąż. "The Lithuanian is stupid like a pig but cunning like a serpent." My dad is Polish and my mom is Lithuanian so that one cracks me up.
Thank you Mei Ling. Will you save my game for me? I’m about to enter a boss fight with Liquid Spoony. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:34 pm

> Hollywood hires nigger to host the Oscars to show how progressive they are.
> Turns out nigger hates the gays.
> Gay mafia is the dominant voice on Twitter, sorry negros.
> Nigger can't host Oscars anymore.
> Too late, Oscars won't have a host this year.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:51 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:34 pm

> Gay mafia is the dominant voice on Twitter, sorry negros.
but muh blek twitter
So thats the final decision? Really?
LOL why not cut out the middleman and just dump the winners and nominees into a pastebin. Enough of the spectacle, awards ceremonies are trash even when they're not about Hollywood cunts.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:54 pm

I would say that they should get an AI equipped robot to host the Oscars from now on, but it's appearance would get picked apart by SJWs. It's not black enough, doesn't represent trans people, feminists, Asians, etc.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.