Onlywatch

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Onlywatch

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:25 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:28 pm
I bet "Trump" is a filtered word in their in-game chat.

E-sports have always been cancer. The moment they started caring about "toxicity" (competitive behaviour) for streams and the shitty advertisers was the moment the whole thing died.
Boxing consists of 50% talking shit before the fight and somehow advertisers haven't gone away. People want drama and outrage, not low-test fuckboys that are afraid to offend somebody.
No joke they were banning people for having trump in their name and other similar faggotry.

Ah yes, the guy who Juwanna Man’d the OWL. I love how people try to spin it as him being a scumbag when in reality he was showing the bald faced hypocrisy of the gayming community. This shit is why I’m gonna hoard old games and go live in a bunker, fingers crossed for the next crash.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:26 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:16 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:31 pm
>men pretend to be women on the internet for a giggle
Shocker.
But we have men pretending to be women IRL.
Normalfags need to be killed. They'll get what they deserve for taking the internet seriously.
MMOtards already fall to dudes with a female player characters. Overtards are even thirstier and just fall for the name alone. I bet at least half of the female-sounding nicknames belong to dudes.
I knew a guy who intentionally used backward smileys in his text, "(:" and used feminine names just to get free stuff in games like ublockables and such in I think TF2 or some other game. It worked. He psychologically profiled thirsty fucks and got carried.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:34 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:26 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:16 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:31 pm
>men pretend to be women on the internet for a giggle
Shocker.
But we have men pretending to be women IRL.
Normalfags need to be killed. They'll get what they deserve for taking the internet seriously.
MMOtards already fall to dudes with a female player characters. Overtards are even thirstier and just fall for the name alone. I bet at least half of the female-sounding nicknames belong to dudes.
I knew a guy who intentionally used backward smileys in his text, "(:" and used feminine names just to get free stuff in games like ublockables and such in I think TF2 or some other game. It worked. He psychologically profiled thirsty fucks and got carried.
I saw some dude who would stream MMOs creating a female character claiming to be a noob and acting mildly flirtatious in chat. He would end up getting more gold given to him in an hour than legit players could earn in months.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:30 am

I remember being in a game of CS where some chick with a mic said that once people found out she was a woman some players would let her knife her to impress her and she hated it. Unlike "gamur gurls" she just wanted to play.

All this talk about men being hostile to women in gaming is pure horseshit, I have seen the exact opposite where they are thirsty as fuck and it seems all of you have too.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:14 pm

Men - and boys - swear at each other like sailors during play, but the thirst tends to be too real for (supposed) girls to get the same treatment.
Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:25 am
No joke they were banning people for having trump in their name and other similar faggotry.
With likely exceptions being names like F*ckTrump, Death2Trump, and of course DieTrumpDie.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:50 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:30 am
I remember being in a game of CS where some chick with a mic said that once people found out she was a woman some players would let her knife her to impress her and she hated it. Unlike "gamur gurls" she just wanted to play.

All this talk about men being hostile to women in gaming is pure horseshit, I have seen the exact opposite where they are thirsty as fuck and it seems all of you have too.
Exactly, and any hate isn’t genuine mysoginy but instead is just edgy assholes trying to get a reaction. People who game like that have no quarter, they’ll trash anyone for any seemingly low hanging fruit they can find. Only problem is now critizing a female gamer for exploitative behavior can be deemed invalid thanks to those fucks.

Oh yeah VORP, you gotta have those double standards. Can’t virtue signal if you ban KillTrump2020 and HilaryGonnaWin.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:40 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:53 am
"esports isn't a meritocracy, misogynists still scare women from competing".
1438486159293.jpg
1438486159293.jpg (29.04 KiB) Viewed 1059 times
If mean words stop you from competing you aren't competitive in the first place. And even faggy-ass e-sports are a meritocracy top to bottom because what counts is money and you don't get that for participating and being handled like a raw egg.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:21 pm

If the fighting game scene can (grudgingly) accept sick furries as long as they can play worth a damn, then the ladies will be fine.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:57 pm

sick furries are usually men, so for all their faults they're more competent by default

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:59 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:21 pm
If the fighting game scene can (grudgingly) accept sick furries as long as they can play worth a damn, then the ladies will be fine.
There's a reason why he doesn't play MVC

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]