Post by Guest » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:11 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:01 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:47 pm
pibbs wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:40 pm
He has PTSD from Suburban Knights
Given the focus on men's trouser snakes in that movie (Doge's and RapeWario's), it should have been his favorite filming experience ever, with the exception of the secret home movies he made with Iron Liz.
I skipped the anniversary movies because I didn't want to watch reviewers I hated. Now that I know Doge's junk is somehow involved, I'm more glad than ever that I skipped this one.
TL;DW
Everyone wears costumes from vidya, movies and shows to go on a treasure hunt.

Doge dresses as Link (Link from LoZ, not Linkara). There's a scene where he keeps accidentally giving people upskirt shots. That's the joke. It's unfunny and gross.

RapeWario dresses as David Bowie from Labyrinth with a cucumber down his spandex pants and a bunch of the girls (Marz, Lindsay and Luba I think, probably a few others) get horny for him. This is the funniest part of the movie, but not for the intended reasons. :lol:

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:11 pm
ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:01 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:47 pm

Given the focus on men's trouser snakes in that movie (Doge's and RapeWario's), it should have been his favorite filming experience ever, with the exception of the secret home movies he made with Iron Liz.
I skipped the anniversary movies because I didn't want to watch reviewers I hated. Now that I know Doge's junk is somehow involved, I'm more glad than ever that I skipped this one.
TL;DW
Everyone wears costumes from vidya, movies and shows to go on a treasure hunt.

Doge dresses as Link (Link from LoZ, not Linkara). There's a scene where he keeps accidentally giving people upskirt shots. That's the joke. It's unfunny and gross.

RapeWario dresses as David Bowie from Labyrinth with a cucumber down his spandex pants and a bunch of the girls (Marz, Lindsay and Luba I think, probably a few others) get horny for him. This is the funniest part of the movie, but not for the intended reasons. :lol:
CTC definitely made those scenes a lot funnier. “Wanna touch my balls?”
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:25 pm

Rushy wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:59 pm
I remember him filming outside at least once, a couple of years back, but it was only for like one video.
He had at least one during his epic "I totally planned for my Linkara character to come across as an asshole!" redemption story arc where he talked with the ghost of his tortured-girl-soul-powered gun.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:25 pm
Rushy wrote:
I remember him filming outside at least once, a couple of years back, but it was only for like one video.
He had at least one during his epic "I totally planned for my Linkara character to come across as an asshole!" redemption story arc where he talked with the ghost of his tortured-girl-soul-powered gun.
Ok, I'll give him that much - giving his gun the soul of a tortured little girl is, erm... kinda creative. Fucked up, but creative. I'm 99% convinced somebody else suggested it to him, because it doesn't really fit the tone of his show at all.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:47 pm

Rushy wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:29 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Rushy wrote:
Ok, I'll give him that much - giving his gun the soul of a tortured little girl is, erm... kinda creative. Fucked up, but creative. I'm 99% convinced somebody else suggested it to him, because it doesn't really fit the tone of his show at all.
I'm getting flashbacks to a Venture Bros. episode where it's discovered that a machine is powered by an orphan boy's soul...
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:51 am

Rushy wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Rushy wrote:
It's not creative. He did it during his Silent Hill comics reviews. Every part of it except the magic gun itself is ripped straight from the plot of Silent Hill 1. A little girl is tortured by her mother to birth a cult's god. He just swapped out "birth a god" for "create a weapon" and made it both parents instead of just the mother. It's done in a really shit way too. It comes completely out of nowhere, isn't foreshadowed properly at all and horribly violates the "show, don't tell" rule because he just monologues dramatically about it for several minutes instead of actually making any footage. Probably didn't have permission to film anything scary with his niece or neighbor's daughter or whoever played the girl, not that he could film a proper horror scene anyway. If you think Lewis is ever being creative, you're probably just not familiar with whatever he's ripping off and clumsily inserting into his Frankenstein's monster reviewer mythos.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:53 am

true dat
Kugelfisch wrote:

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:54 am

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:47 pm
Rushy wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
I'm getting flashbacks to a Venture Bros. episode where it's discovered that a machine is powered by an orphan boy's soul...
Good episode, kino series.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:32 pm

It's part of the problem with a lot of internet nobodies, they never bounce ideas off of one another, they just go with it. And most of them can only rip off other ideas that they liked, but don't really understand why they were good. And most of the time, the things they liked were created as a collaboration with multiple people throwing in suggestions until the final product became something good. But they just assume they're smart and creative enough to copy and make something just as good, if not better.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:18 am

AT4W would already be massively improved if he just
A) had somebody make new props for him instead of the BS "I have random-ass magic that turns movie props into real shit".
B) did something with the camera. ANYTHING! My highschool videos looked better, and me and my friends were just screwing around. But still, at least every once in a while we thought "hey, that'd be a cool shot we could do and it would look better".
Kugelfisch wrote: