Onlywatch

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Onlywatch

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:58 am

Ah yes, that icon of hate speech known as feelsgoodman frog.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:00 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:17 am
https://m.imgur.com/ELowFJo

Overcucked indeed. Well played Blizzard you sad pathetic fucks. :lol:
A cartoon frog has multi-billion dollar corporations losing their shit. Overwatch continues to be a complete fucking joke of an eSport, I feel now sympathy for these "pro Overwatch players" since you asked for this by trying to make money off the most forced eSport in history that won't be topped for decades.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:41 pm

After all the memes from all those years of "hackers on steroids" it's a fucking frog that manages to troll people and companies IRL. I can't tell if this is the best or the worst timeline.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:42 pm

I don't know, and neither do I care. I'm sticking to this timeline. Pepe is love. Pepe is life.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:17 pm

Apparently, male players impersonating a woman is a thing in their League.

For those who don't wanna click:

Some new player joins on a team named 'Ellie.' Thirst immediately happens, which also involves rational questions about a person suddenly appearing on a ranked tournament tier 'harassment.' White knights predictably jump to defend and virtue signal.

Except of course
..."top-500 player Punisher—her friend—was Ellie after all. “Ellie is not Ellie,” she said during a stream. “The whole situation was meant to be, in a way, a social experiment. Ellie is actually Punisher, and he told me yesterday, so there you go.”

Since then, Ellie’s ex-team, Second Wind, has confirmed that Ellie was an impostor and that “the Ellie account was used for purposes we do not support.”
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:31 pm

>men pretend to be women on the internet for a giggle
Shocker.
But we have men pretending to be women IRL.
Normalfags need to be killed. They'll get what they deserve for taking the internet seriously.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:00 pm

One angry gamer is having a field day with it, it looks like news sites lied about something and are back peddling.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:31 pm
>men pretend to be women on the internet for a giggle
Shocker.
But we have men pretending to be women IRL.
Normalfags need to be killed. They'll get what they deserve for taking the internet seriously.
MMOtards already fall to dudes with a female player characters. Overtards are even thirstier and just fall for the name alone. I bet at least half of the female-sounding nicknames belong to dudes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:53 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:00 pm
One angry gamer is having a field day with it, it looks like news sites lied about something and are back peddling.
Yeah, he had like 4 articles in a row with the Tom Cruise laughing meme but with Overwatch characters and did a few more rubbing in Game Journo's faces. Nathan Grayson hasn't apologised and has instead made excuses like "I had a deadline, I didn't have time to fact check" and "it wasn't obvious at the time" and "esports isn't a meritocracy, misogynists still scare women from competing".

A further reminded that game journos are lazy, stupid egomaniacs who can't handle the slightest bit of criticism.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:23 am

So it was a gay op honeypot.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome