April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:24 am

pibbs wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:58 pm
Co-worker: 37? You look 25!
April: Oh thanks!
Co-worker: She believed me!
*laughter from other mean girl co-workers
April: *under her breath* I'll kill you last.
Co-worker: What did you say?
April: Uh... nothing
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:41 am

"You look younger than you actually are" is an overused compliment. People say it to everybody who doesn't go through 4 packs of smokes a day. It means nothing.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:51 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:41 am
"You look younger than you actually are" is an overused compliment. People say it to everybody who doesn't go through 4 packs of smokes a day. It means nothing.
t. Woman that never got that compliment
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:52 am

"You look younger than you actually are" is an overused compliment. People say it to everybody who doesn't go through 4 packs of smokes a day. It means nothing "You look old and you ARE old, but act like a retarded child. Please grow the fuck up already. Ugh."
FTFY

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:57 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:51 am
t. Woman that never got that compliment
People say it to me all the time, which is why I think it's bullshit. I'm 26 but I'm a senior in college so people tell me they could have sworn I was 19. It's a mix of them expecting me to be younger and trying to flatter me, which I suspect is the same situation rApril is in.

Otter has it on the mark.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:24 am

26, slim and busty you say? Look, you're not old at 26 in any way. If women say that to you then you're tiny, if men say that to you they want to fuck you. Not more meaning to it than that at mid 20s.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:02 am

It's also the exact sweet spot for that kind of empty "compliment"/hit line, because at 26 there's no risk that the woman will resent a comment about her age yet. At worst she'll find it silly but flattering, and because women are addicted to flattery, the initial bait was laid down successfully.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:10 pm

People mention people looking younger duh, not like that though. Anyone who believes that tweet is seriously braindamaged, she is more full of nonsense then spoony. Youd HAVE to be to pick him and stay with a corpse.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:20 pm

True, both her and Rose's sick burn tweets are just one "And then everyone stood up and sang Bohemian Raphsody" away from being a quintessential example of shit that didn't happen.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:34 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:20 pm
True, both her and Rose's sick burn tweets are just one "And then everyone stood up and sang Bohemian Raphsody" away from being a quintessential example of shit that didn't happen.
I don't doubt that somebody assumed she was younger than she is. Again, folding clothes part time is something either a young woman or a housewife does for a bit of extra cash on the side. Somebody between those ages without children to take care of just makes you think what's gone wrong there.
She clearly didn't actually say anything but "Thank you" as a response, though.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!