Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Credo in Deum

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Credo in Deum » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:53 pm

Maybe they shouldn't be so open and obvious about raising an underage sex slave :lol:

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:23 pm

Why? These people are untouchable. Look at the completely fucking disgusting shit they do with kids at pride parades. No one bats an eye.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:44 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:04 pm
The only people opposed to these things were far-right Moral Majority types who called trans people "it" and generally acted horrible and regressive.
Ah but you see, that's not regressive. That's normal. There's nothing that behaviour backtracks. That's the default.
A male lunatic that is so fucking crazy that he cuts his dick and balls off and kills himself slowly with hormones to live out his utterly fucked sexual fetish in front of everyone? Calling such a person an "it" is downright progressive. That's just a fucking psychopath. You'd call people utter lunatics for less. The conditioning did a great job on you, lass.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:28 pm

Self harm is part of a higher problem and wanting to cut off your dick is the ultimate form of self harm :lol:
Only a sadist would encourage that behavior.

The far left is as much a tranny hater cult as the far right. If you don't cut off that dick you aren't progressive and will soon find yourself in a death camp :lol:

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:27 pm

Exactly. If someone hated their toes to the extent they take a pair of scissors to them, you wouldn't say it's right to let them have all their toes surgically removed.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:01 am

The sad thing is there is a movement of people calling themselves "trans-abled" and want doctors to mutilate them so they can live out their 'true' lives. Wanting to be blind, paraplegic, etc. Wonder how many of them have managed to find a back alley doctor who went for it and then discovered to their horror that there's a reason people were telling them not to go through with it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:32 pm

If they want to get blind so badly, they should just head over to our Lupa thread.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:23 pm
Why? These people are untouchable. Look at the completely fucking disgusting shit they do with kids at pride parades. No one bats an eye.
I wonder how many decades it will take till we get the tranny edition of #meagain?

I mean, after all the trannies that have been trolled into thinking that transitioning will magicall fix their lives have an heroed themselves, the only transpeople left in charge will be the ones who sustain themselves of sexual deviancy alone, or failed athletes who bitchslap their female colleagues with their man muscles. Weinstein got nothing on that freak show.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:40 am

Credo in Deum wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:17 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:55 am
BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:23 am
I heard that if you get a fake dick it has to be inflated with a pump in order to achieve an erection.

I really don't get why Hope decided to troon out. What's the point of being a guy if you have to be a skinny faggot who still watches shows like Crazy Ex-Girlfriend?
Revelling in one's fucked up fetish and deriving pleasure from being a public disturbance.
There's a guy sometimes shopping in my store that sometimes dresses in offensively short whore dresses. Not always, though. He looks like the world's most generic bookkeeping guy. That meek type to collect stamps. But sometimes he wears a very, very short skirt and sometimes a slut dress. I heard he walks around naked at home and prances around in front of his windows in the hopes of being seen. 100 bucks he faps to that shit.

That's what she's doing. She gets off on that shit. She loves the fuck out of making people uncomfortable, of being absurdly degenerate, of mutilating herself physically and mentally. It's a disgusting sex fetish on the level of necrophilia, eating shit, extreme BDSM and pedophilia. The rush of being completely out of order and doing unspeakable things.
A swift execution would be an act of mercy to those people.
Eating shit is tame compared to them completely blurring the lines between male and female gender. Gay people didn't destroy the entire society because of their sexuality so why can't they.
this guy has a fetish for shit eating.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:02 pm

Hi there, kiwimod.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:05 pm

AIDS was our only hope. It could have saved us.