Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Miscarriage of Acchild

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:22 pm

Hawt.
Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:12 am
He is talking to incels like they are normal people who are just confused about women. Some of them are literally Elliot Rodger tier from what I seen in people reading incel comments.
There was some messed-up shit when Mumkey covered that incel reddit page (which has probably already been declared haram like Mumkey himself).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:12 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:40 am
Since Miscarriage of Acchild is hitting 40 he can fit in with the Dad Simulator market.
Does that simulator work both ways? He's had a rough time trying to become one after all. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:08 am

We don't have a general antifeminist page but I remember this spinosaurus kin guy that everyone is calling shitrat now. :lol:

He used to post on my videos and he hated me. He was an antifeminist too btw. I think he didn't like me because I would make fun of spergegon and others. Now he's a fucking tranny getting kicked out of his house for being an asshole to his mom. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:36 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:08 am

We don't have a general antifeminist page but I remember this spinosaurus kin guy that everyone is calling shitrat now. :lol:

He used to post on my videos and he hated me. He was an antifeminist too btw. I think he didn't like me because I would make fun of spergegon and others. Now he's a fucking tranny getting kicked out of his house for being an asshole to his mom. :lol:
Ahh I remember this shitstain, he did some videos with those Hugo and Jake faggots during their desperation climb to the top baby days. They’re all self righteous and bluepilled now, but they’re totally okay with people like this faggot and Jeff Holiday.

Also at 28 seconds I spy Rybi Jenkins, that’s a truly insidious IN right there. She rode the cock of Drunken Peasants and Yoko’d them.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:38 am

Oh shit! At that same 28 seconds, I see a fat bald fuck I used to know! He was one of these boogie, middle of the road, all about me kind of idiots who shitposts and then gets super butthurt when people disagree. He would take down videos, get all butthurt and cry about bullying to make himself seem like a victim. Can't remember if he was antifeminist or feminist. Struck me more as a "politics about me" type. Don't recall his name. He was one of these guys I knew about back when I was making warcorpse videos.

And yes, spinosauruskin always wanted to climb the youtube e-celeb ladder. Even in the early days of his channel when he was shitposting on my videos, he would post whatever meme was current in antifeminism and cry about muh anteater snarkeesian all the time. He posted shit-quality vlogs constantly.

https://foxdickfarms.net/threads/david-she ... ies.30471/
SpoilerShow
The autofilter won't let you follow my direct link. Thanks Kugel. You can just quote this post and copypaste the link that way to see the thread. I understand not posting kiwi in every thread but this is just corroboration that what I'm saying is true and not my own word.
Yeah, now my memory is coming back. I mocked mgtow at various points and he was real mad about that. :lol: Funny how he's a literal troon now after all that time sucking soygon's dick and praising antifeminists while trying to become famous off them.

So glad to see kiwi confirmed what I remember about this fag. It was so strange to remember all his altright and mgtow shit he used to post and try to reconcile that with the crazed SJW tranny I was seeing before me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also gotta give some big ups to That Guy T. I don't watch his videos anymore so maybe he's a cow at this point, but he was always chill when I was watching his videos and I'm happy to see him mocking spinotrannykin
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:14 am

>but they’re totally okay with people like this faggot and Jeff Holiday
Jeff Holiday supposedly said on a stream with Kevin Logan that he trades pictures of his wife's son with Miscarriage of Acchild. And aparently that kid you see in the background sometimes in Jef's livestreams when he talks about dildos in in fact a wife's son. I didnt watch the Kevin Logan stream myself yet but i believe it 10000%.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:00 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:38 am
Oh shit! At that same 28 seconds, I see a fat bald fuck I used to know! He was one of these boogie, middle of the road, all about me kind of idiots who shitposts and then gets super butthurt when people disagree. He would take down videos, get all butthurt and cry about bullying to make himself seem like a victim. Can't remember if he was antifeminist or feminist. Struck me more as a "politics about me" type. Don't recall his name. He was one of these guys I knew about back when I was making warcorpse videos.

And yes, spinosauruskin always wanted to climb the youtube e-celeb ladder. Even in the early days of his channel when he was shitposting on my videos, he would post whatever meme was current in antifeminism and cry about muh anteater snarkeesian all the time. He posted shit-quality vlogs constantly.

https://foxdickfarms.net/threads/david- ... ies.30471/
SpoilerShow
The autofilter won't let you follow my direct link. Thanks Kugel. You can just quote this post and copypaste the link that way to see the thread. I understand not posting kiwi in every thread but this is just corroboration that what I'm saying is true and not my own word.
Yeah, now my memory is coming back. I mocked mgtow at various points and he was real mad about that. :lol: Funny how he's a literal troon now after all that time sucking soygon's dick and praising antifeminists while trying to become famous off them.

So glad to see kiwi confirmed what I remember about this fag. It was so strange to remember all his altright and mgtow shit he used to post and try to reconcile that with the crazed SJW tranny I was seeing before me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also gotta give some big ups to That Guy T. I don't watch his videos anymore so maybe he's a cow at this point, but he was always chill when I was watching his videos and I'm happy to see him mocking spinotrannykin
Dude that’s Pimpmunk. He’s a Drunken Peasants flunky with one ball.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:42 am

More quality content about spinotrannykin.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:52 am

yet another fan of Miscarriage of Acchild has killed a family member
https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/seattl ... /900811703

Kugelfisch
The white ghost