CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:40 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:37 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:14 am
“I am a soy filled bitch boy.”

-Matt
Every time we get too angry at Jimbo Metokur, we do have to remember to be grateful for extracting that confession from Matt on record.
But he's a peado groomer! Sargoon say so!
Don Sargoon may say so, but the reason Jimbo pisses me sometimes is that his content is lazy and he's becoming Spoony day by day.

Re: MundaneFatt

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:01 pm

I dont think Jim has killed as many kids as Sargoon.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:59 pm

I also don't think Jimbo is promising to deliver content that he's being paid for. He's delivering exactly what he's being paid to deliver from pay pigs.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:47 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:09 am
Mundane Matt wants the dislike button to be removed from youtube because he knows if he just turns off the ratings to hide criticism it will fuck up his engagement and metrics it will prevent people from spamming the dislike button as a weapon rather than actually giving feedback to a video.

Memology 101 is worth subbing to, he does the digging we can't be fucked with like Drgkiller does for DSP memes.
Cute.
The Youtube Rewind 2018 is the second most disliked video on YT? If that seems fair? I'd say it does. Disgusting, vapid big company garbage. It's so cynical and dishonest that I actually can't sit through it. Everything about the YT Rewind is utterly disgusting. The pandering, the diversity garbage, the music, the editing, the reason why it exists, the people in it and have worked on it. Absolutely everything. It's like pure California poured into your face.

It's only fair and the entire point of a rating system in the first place that people get to tell YT, who have been pushing that garbage aggressively, that it's fucking shit.
I hope they paid out their ass for Will Smith to appear and give his niggest performance of his entire career.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:11 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:47 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:09 am
Mundane Matt wants the dislike button to be removed from youtube because he knows if he just turns off the ratings to hide criticism it will fuck up his engagement and metrics it will prevent people from spamming the dislike button as a weapon rather than actually giving feedback to a video.

Memology 101 is worth subbing to, he does the digging we can't be fucked with like Drgkiller does for DSP memes.
Cute.
The Youtube Rewind 2018 is the second most disliked video on YT? If that seems fair? I'd say it does. Disgusting, vapid big company garbage. It's so cynical and dishonest that I actually can't sit through it. Everything about the YT Rewind is utterly disgusting. The pandering, the diversity garbage, the music, the editing, the reason why it exists, the people in it and have worked on it. Absolutely everything. It's like pure California poured into your face.

It's only fair and the entire point of a rating system in the first place that people get to tell YT, who have been pushing that garbage aggressively, that it's fucking shit.
I hope they paid out their ass for Will Smith to appear and give his niggest performance of his entire career.
Just gonna frame this glorious shit post. God damn. :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:21 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
They'll probably just change it to Facebook standards where you can either give videos a thumbs up or shut your mouth. For more positivity.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:22 pm

Didn't Fagbook get a dislike button at some point?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:33 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:22 pm
Sort of, they have 5 emojis I think along with the thumbs up and one of them is an angry face.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:07 am

That's lame.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:07 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
The Youtube Rewind 2018 is the second most disliked video on YT?
I think its THE most disliked, at least it was a few weeks ago.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:22 pm
No.
Despite being objectively the most toxic website ever they gotta keep up any level of faux-positivity they can. The same kind that makes other normalshit websites like Reddit a special kind of Hell.