WW3: The Pinnacle of Russian Innovation

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
GitGud
Quality Poster

Re: WW3: The Pinnacle of Russian Innovation

Post by GitGud » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:07 am

What worries me only about AI and stuff is that the German BUNSESWEHR and our housewife of minister of defence (ursula) want in on it. And i am sure they know a lot less than me about that stuff.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:11 am

Dude, it's the Bundeswehr. It'll take them at least 2 decades and several dozen billions of Euros to create an AI that can kinda-sorta figure out Tic-tac-toe.

What's certainly more worrisome is the US Army wanting to field fully autonomous drones. That's just asking for lulz.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:53 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:11 am
Dude, it's the Bundeswehr. It'll take them at least 2 decades and several dozen billions of Euros to create an AI that can kinda-sorta figure out Tic-tac-toe.

What's certainly more worrisome is the US Army wanting to field fully autonomous drones. That's just asking for lulz.
It sounds like a good intro to a world of pain.
Officer 1: We should strap some small arms to the machine for once and...
Officer 2:Bring the "Big Bertha"
Officer 1:But....
Officer 2: You are right. Hey guys, what is the biggest thing in the arsenal this thing can carry? Ahh....and the Ammo?.....nice. we use that. ....no, we dont need that.
Officer 1: What was the last part about?
Officer 2: Ah, the guys from the arsenal. He asked about the remote controll Failsafe that is not linked to the systems of the robot. Hey, who needs that?
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:15 pm

It'll probably go like this with more explosions:

Also probably highly outdated, but still funny:
Wikipedia on the M247 Sergeant York wrote:In February 1982 the prototype was demonstrated for a group of US and British officers at Fort Bliss, along with members of Congress and other VIPs. When the computer was activated, it immediately started aiming the guns at the review stands, causing several minor injuries as members of the group jumped for cover. Technicians worked on the problem, and the system was restarted. This time it started shooting towards the target, but fired into the ground 300 m in front of the tank. In spite of several attempts to get it working properly, the vehicle never successfully engaged the sample targets. A Ford manager claimed that the problems were due to the vehicle being washed for the demonstration and fouling the electronics. In a report on the test, Easterbrook jokingly wondered if it ever rained in central Europe.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:30 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:56 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:45 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:49 pm
Oh look, it's the thread where people with Spoony-tier levels of knowledge about a subject pretend to be discussing it as experts.
So it's every thread?
Unless it's a thread about Spoony.
Preach.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger