Why do most jrpgs and turn based rpgs still stick to 3 active party members?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Why do most jrpgs and turn based rpgs still stick to 3 active party members?

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:18 pm

Kingdom Hearts 3? It feels like there have already been a dozen of that shitty series and you're telling me they are only at three? Do they have some weird CoD numbering system going on?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Re: Why do most jrpgs and turn based rpgs still stick to 3 active party members?

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:18 pm
Do they have some weird CoD numbering system going on?
>Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
You tell me.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:08 pm

Good. Fuck kingdom hearts. The plots of these games have always been the worst kind of weeb garbage.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:55 am

I sure hope the image boards start another action like they did with Fallout 4 where you either kill your son or nuke the wasteland.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:01 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:08 pm
Good. Fuck kingdom hearts. The plots of these games have always been the worst kind of weeb garbage.
I liked KH as a kid. I'm a little disappointed everything went so poorly but I wasn't gonna play KH3 anyway. I just wish the franchise ended when I still gave a shit about video games.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:04 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:01 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:08 pm
I liked KH as a kid. I'm a little disappointed everything went so poorly but I wasn't gonna play KH3 anyway. I just wish the franchise ended when I still gave a shit about video games.
Apparently, KH3 is just the end of the first 1/3 of an ongoing saga of autism.
Fucking.
Years.
Just to reach number 3 in a dogshit series. Square needs to crash and burn HARD.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:26 am

No but seriously, haven't there been more parts?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

spoonfeeder

Post by spoonfeeder » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:37 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:26 am
No but seriously, haven't there been more parts?
Yes.
Theres a GBA sequel (with PS2 remake), theres a DS game, another Ds game that dosent matter, a PSP game, a 3DS game. Those are all the core games i can remember beyond remakes and ports and other shit.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:37 am

Alright, I'm a bit more calm right now. I thought for a second there that those faggots have kept up the hype for a fagshit series without a game for a decade or something.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!