DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:14 am

So someone just anonymously tipped $24 and said hope this can help with the overdraft. Phil actually said no it won’t and he needs more.

I’m genuinely not even surprised anymore.
Ayyy lmao. He's been straight-up shitting on his paypigs recently for not giving him enough money. He claims his account is overdrawn and he's been crying about this every prestream and throughout normal game stream time too.

I just wonder how much of a huge fag you have to be to set everything to autopay when you KNOW the account is likely to overdraw. Sounds like he does this a lot. Multiple times this year he's complained about his account overdrawing.
DsPig just got a 5000 bit cheer, and did a T pose. As he did it, his arm flab flew and flapped around hardcore. It was disgusting.

Then he immediately belched into the mic. Disgusting. Then he crunched a bottle into the mic for some reason. What a pig.
He's a living meme. I don't know why the fuck he crunches up water bottles directly into the mic, either. It's like he's on a quest to be as shitty as possible. Crunching up water bottles actively fucks over recyclers (yourself or someone else) because it often makes it impossible for machines to recognize. Presumably dave throws everything into the garbage, including shit he really should not.

If he didn't live in a gated community, the trash pickers in his area would fucking hate him. :lol: He lives in seattle too so I know there's a shitload of homeless around somewhere who want all his stupid energy drink cans and water bottles.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:18 pm

Not only that, but he got over $200 in tips last night and was still sperging about how he was in his overdraft. I can understand going a bit overdrawn when you're a university student and you want to go out and get wasted and do dumb shit, but he's a 36 year old self-styled entrepreneur. Either he's genuinely so deep in his overdraft he can't get out of it without hundreds of dollars from Twitch, or he's lying - both equally likely.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:22 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:14 am
Crunching up water bottles actively fucks over recyclers
That's the first time I've ever heard something like that. In my country, it's normal to crunch plastic to simply save up space, nobody but lazy assholes throw untouched bottles into containers - or so I've assumed. I'll admit, I know nothing about recycling, but I was under the impression that plastic just gets grinded into tiny pieces in the end, how does keeping them untouched help anything?
rabidtictac wrote:
DsPig just got a 5000 bit cheer, and did a T pose. As he did it, his arm flab flew and flapped around hardcore. It was disgusting.

Then he immediately belched into the mic. Disgusting. Then he crunched a bottle into the mic for some reason. What a pig.
He's a living meme.
Clip or GTFO, I assume you got that from foxdickfarms?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:29 pm

I saw the flabby arm thing on Twitter a couple of days ago (probably Drgnkiller). But I'm sure that's pure muscle and 0% fat, dood!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:01 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:22 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Crunching up water bottles actively fucks over recyclers
That's the first time I've ever heard something like that. In my country, it's normal to crunch plastic to simply save up space, nobody but lazy assholes throw untouched bottles into containers - or so I've assumed. I'll admit, I know nothing about recycling, but I was under the impression that plastic just gets grinded into tiny pieces in the end, how does keeping them untouched help anything?
rabidtictac wrote:

He's a living meme.
Clip or GTFO, I assume you got that from foxdickfarms?
To your first point, the machines here in the states are stupid. They need a bar code. Plastic bottles and aluminum cans here can be returned to recycling centers and bottle drops for 5-10 cents each. If you drink a lot of this stuff, it provides a nice rebate on your purchases since it's free money you can collect if you have spare time. The recycling center machines read the bar code on your bottle when you return it and tally up the amount of refund you get.

I presume in other countries, they don't give you anything for recycling plastic and aluminum. That's fine. There's plenty of shit we burgers do recycle that we don't get a rebate for. Anyway, bottles and cans (including glass btw, forgot glass) can be a treasure trove for the homeless or poverty-stricken. I don't know if DSP is a 5 cent or 10 cent state, but just imagine that every bottle you see him crunch up is a nickel that will never be cashed in. He's wasteful in so many ways and this is just one more. He cries about how he overdrafts his account, but if you tally up the amount of time it takes to return bottles vs the amount of money, the hourly wage (if it were consistent) is something like 50-100 dollars per hour! This stupid pig is sitting on a gold mine of potential money.

Oh, and someone will probably tell me "washington can't get any refund at all" or some shit. There's ways around that. He could just drive to a recycling center in Oregon with a car load full of cans and do it there. The centers don't require a fingerprint or anything to collect rebates. He's crying about money while drinking water bottles and energy drinks all day.

For your second point, just go watch one of his streams. I see him snorting, belching and waterbottle-crunching directly into the mic all the time. He's been doing it a lot more than usual lately.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:06 pm

Over here, we also have picky machines. They need a confirmation scan, and fucking the bottle up can make that a bit tricky to accomplish.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:08 pm

I don't recycle anything, because it inconveniences me by a small amount.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:11 pm

I remember someone called him out on his water bottle crushing and how annoying and unnecessary it was. His response was typical Phil “why is it a problem dood stop overreacting”
It’s incredible how self defensive he gets over simple stuff. Any ordinary streamer would have stopped (actually any ordinary streamer wouldn’t have done it in the first place)

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:14 pm

Phil buys bottled water, a gigantic waste of money, while whining about financial woes? What's his hilarious excuse for doing so?

I bet he has his vidya consoles connected using $150 Monster HDMI cables.
Is Spoony dead yet?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:55 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:14 pm
Phil buys bottled water, a gigantic waste of money, while whining about financial woes? What's his hilarious excuse for doing so?
Literally nothing. He lives in seattle where the water is perfectly fine and he could buy a filter if he really cared. He could buy glass bottles or repurpose glass jars and use those to store large amounts of water for use while streaming.

The best excuse he could come up with when called on it was "they're not expensive dood." He used to drink fucking aquafina. I don't know what he drinks now.

I mean, is it really surprising someone who bought ps vue and then crowed about "cutting his cable" (as if $50 a month for ps vue wasn't the same thing) while still owning amazon prime and netflix is stupidly wasting money buying water?
Since we're talking about jobs, I had a thought that struck me yesterday about the sheer audacity of what Phil's truly asking for--he wants $16k extra. That's the equivalent of someone asking for a 20% raise (from $100k to $120k, more or less) while informing your boss that you're not going to show any initiative, you're not going to work any harder, and you're not going to offer anything in return. It's nuts.
RAPEMAN wrote: