GOTIS

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: GOTIS

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:39 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:28 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:45 am
Same here, pretentious people ruin movies for me. I’m a horror geek too so I tend to get flak from the brows held high types. Jason Lives is a fun fucking movie and way more clever than any pretentious ass Scream film.
Movies, like all forms of art, are a diversion at best and should not be taken seriously.
A problem with INs, since most of them spend their lives orbiting and worshipping literal trash, is that they take things seriously that they shouldn't, like films. Its a rot at the core of their soul.
Exactly, movies are just fun escapism. I hate people who over analyze shit because they’re pretentious fucks. Sometimes you gotta take stuff at face value.

I think that’s why I hate fandoms too, goddamned shippers.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:28 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:45 am
Same here, pretentious people ruin movies for me. I’m a horror geek too so I tend to get flak from the brows held high types. Jason Lives is a fun fucking movie and way more clever than any pretentious ass Scream film.
Movies, like all forms of art, are a diversion at best and should not be taken seriously.
A problem with INs, since most of them spend their lives orbiting and worshipping literal trash, is that they take things seriously that they shouldn't, like films. Its a rot at the core of their soul.
Clearly wrong. I'll tell you why but you'll need to watch my fifteen part series on why Synecdoche New York is the best movie ever first. They are only two hours each and you'll truly understand why every movie before 1999 is shit and why I'm a big brain smart boy for liking the most boring shit ever.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:10 pm

Thats all well and good but I can't take your opinions on movies seriously until I see you put a dog's dick in your mouth. Also, stop eating meat, because eating meat even once is akin to genocide and you're literally Adolf Hitler, the vegetarian.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:20 am

That's a fair point. To make up for that, I'll make a funny video about a movie that's much funnier to watch without my shitty commentary. All I require is about eight months and a couple of thousand bucks every month and I should have a ten minute (and five seconds because add money) part one up.
Unrelated to that, has anyone watched a so bad it's good movie recently? Preferably one that a youtuber has made a video about and got lots of views?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:31 pm

I hope many of them end up paying the piper soon.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:27 am

You can claim whatever you want on your taxes. Doesn't mean the tax collectors will go along with it.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:25 pm

SpoilerShow
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:33 pm
mad bum wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:46 am
I'm generally curious what kinda girls you guys think is hot. Not shitposting either.
Something like these, I guess:

[Yes, I know the last one is Depp's used goods.
That doesnt mean I wouldn't turn it down if one day I came home and saw this waiting for me.
So you like trannies? At least you are open about it.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:26 pm

SpoilerShow
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:22 pm
mad bum wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:46 am
I'm generally curious what kinda girls you guys think is hot. Not shitposting either.
All natural blondes without tattoos

these are not females either....
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:29 pm

omg you are all lost causes, ALL of you in the last 3-4 pages posted MALE TRANNIES.

Better educate yourself for real, you are lusting after men.... you will never find a woman and at the same time ruin your soul by being gay without even knowing it....
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:51 pm

How do you even ignore than man stomach/jaw/neck/adamsapple in the first place???
Last edited by AngrySpoonySnob on Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine