E;R (EsemicolanR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: E;R (EsemicolanR)

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:20 pm

The Jew fears the meme.

But seriously, when one of your enemies main talking points is "Jews control the media," maybe consider not proving them right by banning anything mocking or criticizing Jews while being more lenient on stuff targeting other groups? It's especially apparent here, because E;R also makes fun of mudslimes, niggers, wahmyn, and just about every other group it's un-PC to make fun of, but his video got pulled for antisemitism. After getting millions of views. A percentage of those people who laughed at the stuff in the video as a joke might start taking it more seriously now. It's not like the video is actually going away either. With that many views, someone has it saved and is going to repost it.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:20 pm
The Jew fears the meme.

But seriously, when one of your enemies main talking points is "Jews control the media," maybe consider not proving them right by banning anything mocking or criticizing Jews while being more lenient on stuff targeting other groups? It's especially apparent here, because E;R also makes fun of mudslimes, niggers, wahmyn, and just about every other group it's un-PC to make fun of, but his video got pulled for antisemitism. After getting millions of views. A percentage of those people who laughed at the stuff in the video as a joke might start taking it more seriously now. It's not like the video is actually going away either. With that many views, someone has it saved and is going to repost it.
Let's be real here: he was targeted BECAUSE he got millions of views. If he had 24 views on those videos, none of these journos or youtube would care about his dank memes. There's probably shit on my channel that would get me pulled if I had millions of views. The shitlibs really fucking hate it when a meme goes viral in a way that insults them, like trump pepe emotes or MAGA hats.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:08 pm

The guy in the video calling E;R a Nazi is a Young Turk, a name of a nationalism party responsible for the deaths of millions of non-Turks.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:22 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:08 pm
The guy in the video calling E;R a Nazi is a Young Turk, a name of a nationalism party responsible for the deaths of millions of non-Turks.
Genocidal political ideologies are okay for non-white people.

Why do you think shitlibs are having conniptions over Trump L1TRALLY GASSINNG CHIDLREN AT TEH BORDRE but saying almost nothing and certainly not getting very distressed about China openly herding their entire Muslim racial minority population into re-education camps?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:26 pm

Why would SJWs be against forced "re-education" camps?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:26 pm
But it's against their precious Muslims. But it communism. :?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:00 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:50 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:26 pm
But it's against their precious Muslims. But it communism. :?
Exactly. So it all balances out, so they do nothing and say nothing. Remember minorities, SJW's don't actually have your back when shit hits the fan, unless it's against white people. The /pol/fags were right about anti-racist being code for anti-white.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:52 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:16 pm
No, you Reddit ballsacksniffer. A neonazi implies a level of organization and IRL larping that I doubt anybody who posts here does.
Neonazi itself is just another loaded term like Nazi or alt-right that journalist cunts can Ctrl +V into their shitrag articles to make their lives as propagandists easier.
:lol: Someone can't handle the truth about themselves. Stop projecting faggot.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:07 am

Why would I get agitated if I was accused of being a neonazi? Good job knowing your enemy motherfucker.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:50 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:07 am
Why would I get agitated if I was accused of being a neonazi? Good job knowing your enemy motherfucker.
Because you went to the tired "you Redditor" well, a well that anyone goes to when they have no argument.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.