Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:05 pm

Makes one think why they didn't just give everyone the 60Hz versions of the games when it's really just the default fucking emulator. I thought it was just based on it. So you're really buying a Pi mini computer with an inferior emulator on shit settings that's upmarked like crazy for a custom plastic case.
Well done, Sony.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:55 pm

Are AssBerry pis even good enough for ps1 games?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:55 pm
Are AssBerry pis even good enough for ps1 games?
Yeah, easily. All PS games I've tried ran flawlessly. It's the console of that whole era it has the least problems with by far.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:18 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:05 pm
Makes one think why they didn't just give everyone the 60Hz versions of the games when it's really just the default fucking emulator. I thought it was just based on it. So you're really buying a Pi mini computer with an inferior emulator on shit settings that's upmarked like crazy for a custom plastic case.
Well done, Sony.
I hope the emulator stretches the screen by default and applies a shitty bilinear filter, both of which you can't turn off without modding. That would make this perfect.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:20 pm

Lol, did they really just use an open source emulator on a Pi? The box probably cost more to make than this shitheap.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:49 am

I doubt Sony had anything to do with the hardware or software in this thing. They probably just paid some Ching Chong Wing Dong manufacturer in China who, after getting the contract, just grabbed the first emu they could find and downloaded some random ISOs from Monova and called it a day.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:22 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:20 pm
Lol, did they really just use an open source emulator on a Pi? The box probably cost more to make than this shitheap.
Seems to be the way, yeah. Just about the only thing they made was a custom game selection menue screen.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:39 pm

So I was lurking foxdickfarms Blob thread (y'all are slacking, what can I say), and the conversation turned to the Gamecube where I hear one of the most exceptional and retarded takes I've ever heard. The idea that third party developers avoided the Gamecube because of Nintendo's "family friendly image" going onto say that the Gamecube itself looked like a child's toy.

Is this the same Nintendo whom approved and released Killer7, Eternal Darkness, Metal Gear Solid and Resident fucking Evil 4 for that very same fucking system (and RE4 was a GC exclusive for a while)? The Gamecube had problems, some of which were, yes, caused by Nintendo's stubborness, but whatever uniform kid friendly image Nintendo had flew out the window when Conker's Bad Fur Day came out.

Speaking of Fur Day, that should be the day where Melania finally follows up on her clean up the internet campaign and throws Null and the rest of those foxdicklickers in the death camps where they belong.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:27 pm

Yeah it's a shitty meme from the SNES days when Mortal Kombat was released without blood.

The Xbox remake of Conker was even censored from what the original N64 had, despite Xbox being the supposed grown-up dudebro console.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:34 pm

The meme is even shittier considering all the following SNES MKs had all the blood you could possibly ask for (at leas to my knowledge).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette