Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:02 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:50 pm
Best movie ever is The Rock. That's not even debatable.

"Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom king."
But it's not the hammiest Nick Cage movie.
Mandy was shit. It all took place in some ho's head and she didn't even get naked.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:42 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:20 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:39 pm
Hey, I can't just walk away like that from a guy who upholds Caligula as his favourite movie, a guy like that can't be rotten to the core, no matter what his other sins may be. But no worries, I still continue using that pesky adblock and keep roasting Brad and his fanboys in the comments! :mrgreen:
Lucky, he just deletes my comments. I think I hit a nerve with him after the RapeLuigi stuff got out. If he can’t make some weak comeback he doesn’t respond.
I don't post DHI-tier stuff there. I try to keep it as civilized and justifiable as possible, it triggers Brad and his cultists more than "JudoJake visited your wife much lately? Cuck!".
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:45 am

If I ever would post something there, I'd do it with my Kugelfisch DHI YT account. No mentioning DHI directly, no sperg post. Just let it sit there with him knowing who posted it. But all of that would require giving him a click and caring enough so fuck that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:02 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:42 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:20 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:39 pm
Hey, I can't just walk away like that from a guy who upholds Caligula as his favourite movie, a guy like that can't be rotten to the core, no matter what his other sins may be. But no worries, I still continue using that pesky adblock and keep roasting Brad and his fanboys in the comments! :mrgreen:
Lucky, he just deletes my comments. I think I hit a nerve with him after the RapeLuigi stuff got out. If he can’t make some weak comeback he doesn’t respond.
I don't post DHI-tier stuff there. I try to keep it as civilized and justifiable as possible, it triggers Brad and his cultists more than "JudoJake visited your wife much lately? Cuck!".
None of that. I think JW was the furthest I went with that level of insult. What annoys me is how Brad loves to twist shit around to make him or his agenda seem good. One video he made some stupid remark about rape on college campuses and someone replied about him getting SJW and his response in a later video was “someone got mad at me because I said rape was bad”
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:06 am

Was it ACTUAL LEE or TOBEY FAIR?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:43 pm

I really miss the Stargate shows. There was a lot of swell world-building in all three of them(over the course of a decade of television, the fictional Earth went from having jack squat to owning an armada of spaceships and alliances with other races), most of the actors had great chemistry and the mythology-inspired villains were cool.

There was a consistency to that franchise that even modern TV shows wished they had.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:58 pm

Rushy wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:43 pm
I really miss the Stargate shows. There was a lot of swell world-building in all three of them(over the course of a decade of television, the fictional Earth went from having jack squat to owning an armada of spaceships and alliances with other races), most of the actors had great chemistry and the mythology-inspired villains were cool.

There was a consistency to that franchise that even modern TV shows wished they had.
Every episode took place in a Cucknadian park. There was an episode on today and apparently at some point the cast of Farscape took over.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:17 pm

A shame they used different Evil Space Egyptians than the movie. Those snake helmets are a little bit goofy compared to Anibus and Horus.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:17 pm
A shame they used different Evil Space Egyptians than the movie. Those snake helmets are a little bit goofy compared to Anibus and Horus.
They brought the bird helmets back in later seasons. I think it was just easier budget-wise at the time to have a helmet that simply opens up rather than goes through a convoluted CGI change.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:28 pm

Been watching Trailer Park Boys. I like it, has an understated and tedious (in a positive way) tone to it.