Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Chris-chan

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:52 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:58 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:59 pm
That and in the instances that someone they targeted died, like that Teriberry (sp?) chick, they always post this long mental gymnastics laden diatribe of how they’re not responsible and deserve no reckoning, even when some of their members feel remorse.
Which one was that?

See, some of them that killed themselves, like Chloe Sagal for example, I'd have to side with the Kiwis.
She was just some cam girl with mental illness who hung herself. Chick needed help, not them.

If you ever want to lul look at the ED page on them. They have a link to a tumblr comprised of pics and pathetic posts from those sub humans, it’s the best.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:05 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:30 pm
They protect their lolcows so they can enjoy their milk for all eternity.
This is what annoys me even more than the trollshielding. I just don't care either way. I'd rather someone like DSP get BTFO by life, lose his mcmansion and have to go work a normal shitty job. I don't mind at all if that means no more videos from him. Same for Lupa, Marz, Brad, Doge, Jim Spergeling, extra credits, metaljesus, classic game room etc etc. I don't have any interest in enjoying their "milk" forever. I laugh at them if I find them funny, but I'll find it a lot funnier when they get RIP'd by their own shitty choices in chasing this internet bubble and the lazy beggar lifestyle.

My ideal good end would be for every ebeggar to wind up with a normal annoying/boring job where they can't beg or guilt-trip people anymore and have to obey basic work rules. :lol: Because many of them are so egotistical that you know it would eat them up. I think it's disgusting the way they rely on their fanbase as some kind of ATM that they can just cry to for more money. Their fans work actual jobs and they have the nerve to expect people doing real work to give money that they earned doing real work so these autismos can continue to shitpost videos on youtube.

Kiwis should know that everything ends eventually anyway. Enjoy the moment but don't try to keep the lolcow around or protect them from their stupidity. Don't give serious suggestions to "help" lolcows because the fact they're cows means they won't take it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:06 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:05 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:30 pm
They protect their lolcows so they can enjoy their milk for all eternity.
This is what annoys me even more than the trollshielding. I just don't care either way. I'd rather someone like DSP get BTFO by life, lose his mcmansion and have to go work a normal shitty job. I don't mind at all if that means no more videos from him. Same for Lupa, Marz, Brad, Doge, Jim Spergeling, extra credits, metaljesus, classic game room etc etc. I don't have any interest in enjoying their "milk" forever. I laugh at them if I find them funny, but I'll find it a lot funnier when they get RIP'd by their own shitty choices in chasing this internet bubble and the lazy beggar lifestyle.
The thing is that eventually someone new will pop up and act like a dickhead anyway to replace old ones. How often do we talk about Spoony anymore? Or Linkara? Compared to someone like DSP or Boogie as of late those two barely get mentioned when 5 years ago we didn't say a damn thing about DSP or Boogie. We gave no fucks about Marzgurl until the past 1-2 years, even when TGWTG hatred was at it's peak and now Lupa has gone from having a joke thread to being one of the most hated INs here now. At one point you said you liked Metaljesus and CGR because they just talked about games they liked and that's it but recently even they have done some shit, especially Mark completely killing his channel which is just a monthly video shilling his crappy shirts.

Even fucking Larry acted like a bitch nigga on here, there is no need to egg these people on to do dumb shit since they will do it on their own. Their egos will always get the better of them and they will do something stupid, just look at Miscarriage of Acchild for the past year after Spencer told him that he's not as smart as he thinks he is.

The Busy Street comment section did that trollsheilding shit too. I remember when 8 Bit Mickey showed up there on an article shitting on him selling his crappy 8 bit tie on eBay and everyone was shitting on him until he turned up, then all of a sudden everyone was kissing his ass.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:59 pm
CuntweebFurms would like to see people suffer and die like the sociopathic assholes they are. I can’t speak for everyone here, but I’d rather someone like Lupa hit the ground hard, realize that they’re a shitty person, and move on with their life rather than off herself on cam. I know she’s a horrible person and while I can’t speak for everyone, I don’t think most of us would want that.

That and in the instances that someone they targeted died, like that Teriberry (sp?) chick, they always post this long mental gymnastics laden diatribe of how they’re not responsible and deserve no reckoning, even when some of their members feel remorse.
I agree. If I say I want some IN to die, it's because I'm letting my dumb, impulsive lizard brain get ahead of my rational side. I know better, but I don't always act it. :?

The truth is, I'd feel kind of bad if Lupa did off herself. I'd rather she fade slowly into obscurity and have to join the rest of us wage slaves, a fate that I'm sure is worse than death for an IN.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:24 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:29 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:42 am
So what really separates a kiwi from a DHI user?
Trollshielding. They shit on everybody right up until the point that person joins the board. Then they are going to dickride them hard. They are ExtraMana's over there.
There are two exceptions to this: one was this metalhead incel guy from Eastern Europe (who constantly got lambasted on his own thread when trying to defend himself), and the other was, of course, King of Pol, whose only defender on his own thread was... himself sockpuppetting multiple times, until he got too annyoing and got permabanned from the site itself.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:00 pm

And yet, king of polesmoking is probably still on the website despite being told legally to fuck off. That's what I mean about how you can't help these cows. At the most basic rational level, a normal person would get a cease and desist and think that MAYBE they should stop sockpuppeting around defending themselves and sperging out. MAYBE they should go do something else. But he didn't and he'll probably continue to be unmasked again and again.

You can't help a cow. You can't protect a cow (and shouldn't.) You can't make them not be a fucking cow. You can't pen them up and try to milk them forever. All you can do is enjoy the milk they produce for as long as they produce it and then get even more lols when they march themselves into the slaughterhouse and smack the "on" switch on the kill line well after everyone working there has gone home.

The best example I can think of with this is DSP. He owed probably like 10k in back taxes. His paypigs bailed him out and what did he do? Get in even more debt, this time to the FEDERAL government, by rolling over all his taxes and misprioritizing his spending. Or CGR Mark basically shitting up his entire channel and turning it into a toy and merch review/shill channel while crying about money (making 10k a month at least) and paywalling the videos people actually wanted to watch. You can't help this level of stupidity.

Hell, at least fucking Doge Walker finally understood what he needed to do to fix his shit. We told him for years and he finally listened: Review movies people want reviews for, aka mostly new shit, and use YouTube rather than some dinosaur website like blip blip blip where you paywall the fuck out of people. And upload consistently. Oh and fire everyone else because nobody cares about them and they just leech your income. Doge is probably the least worthless e-celeb around at the moment, because he pumps out consistent garbage videos for his autistic fanbase to enjoy. He's actually treating this like a job and not welfare. Kind of. Well, more so than pretty much everyone else in the internet nobodies thread at the moment. Which is why I don't talk about him much anymore. Being a shameless clown for kids is perfectly fine if that's your job and you take it seriously. His videos are garbage but so are 99% of videos on youtube.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:08 am

I mentioned this before but I was a member of the CWCki Forums before they became the Kiwi Farm. Josh Moon/Null attempted to blackmail me for nudes, and it really set the stage for the current incarnation of the Kiwi Farms. It's a mean-spirited and catty place where you can't trust anybody.

DHI is full of chauvinists and Nazi sympathizers but what you see is what you get.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:39 am

Nudes or GTFO.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:14 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:39 am
Nudes or GTFO.
Seconded. We'll need you to submit them to ASS for a dick check though. He shields us from the trannies.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:19 am

I'll say this: if anyone, boy or girl, underage or not, was stupid enough to give nudes to Joshua "Laravel Doesn't Work With Varnish!" Moon, he or she deserves whatever happened to him or her.