Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:04 am

I guess it's a bit like how transpeople expect you to know their preferred pronouns through telepathy or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:14 am

Same concept. You're not supposed to guess. You're not supposed to ask. You're just supposed to KNOW.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:48 am

Imagine having an actual condition/real mental illness that among other other things makes it harder to pick up hints or analyze someone behavior and add growing up with people skills not well developed.

Trying to understand women must be awful for people like that
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:26 am

Charlar wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:48 am
Imagine having an actual condition/real mental illness that among other other things makes it harder to pick up hints or analyze someone behavior and add growing up with people skills not well developed.

Autism. The word you are looking for is Autism.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:39 am

Women are ableist towards autists.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:26 am
Charlar wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:48 am

Autism. The word you are looking for is Autism.
And then you consider that men tend to have a higher proportion of both geniuses and retards and suddenly shit makes a ridiculous amount of sense.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Taco Jim

Post by Taco Jim » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:29 pm

CHUD man, Jesus.
Watching a super hero movie directed by a woman is like putting glasses on for the first time.

I didn’t realize how much I had to squint through the “male gaze” till suddenly, miraculously, I didn’t have to.

There were absolutely NO eye candy shots of Diana. There were Amazons with ageing skin and crows feet and not ONE of them wore armor that was a glorified corset. When Diana did the superhero landing, her thigh jiggled onscreen.

Did you hear me? HER FUCKING THIGH JIGGLED. Wonder Woman’s thigh jiggled on a 20-foot tall screen in front of everyone.

Because she wasn’t there to make men drool. She wasn’t there to be sexy and alluring and flirt her way to victory, and that means she has big, muscular thighs, and when they absorb the impact of a superhero landing, they jiggle, and.that’s.WONDERFUL.

Thank you, Patty Jenkins, for giving me a movie about a woman, told by a woman,so I can see it through my eyes, not some dude bro who’s there for boobs and butts.
The site is getting singled out because it's one of the bigger ones, and is an example of the BS every other movie site is spewing these days.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:35 pm

Are they the site that worship MovieBob? And claim that Lois Lane should be played by a trans actor or some shit?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:38 pm

Taco Jim wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:29 pm
CHUD man, Jesus.
Watching a super hero movie directed by a woman is like putting glasses on for the first time.

I didn’t realize how much I had to squint through the “male gaze” till suddenly, miraculously, I didn’t have to.

There were absolutely NO eye candy shots of Diana. There were Amazons with ageing skin and crows feet and not ONE of them wore armor that was a glorified corset. When Diana did the superhero landing, her thigh jiggled onscreen.

Did you hear me? HER FUCKING THIGH JIGGLED. Wonder Woman’s thigh jiggled on a 20-foot tall screen in front of everyone.

Because she wasn’t there to make men drool. She wasn’t there to be sexy and alluring and flirt her way to victory, and that means she has big, muscular thighs, and when they absorb the impact of a superhero landing, they jiggle, and.that’s.WONDERFUL.

Thank you, Patty Jenkins, for giving me a movie about a woman, told by a woman,so I can see it through my eyes, not some dude bro who’s there for boobs and butts.
The site is getting singled out because it's one of the bigger ones, and is an example of the BS every other movie site is spewing these days.
That was written by someone who need their fingers broken and reeducated to be a real man.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:40 pm

Taco Jim wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:29 pm
CHUD man, Jesus.

"Jiggling thighs, 11/10. Fuck you Citizen Kane, you are now irrelevant" - Feminist Shill
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.