Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Islam

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:35 am

Make fun of burgerland all you want, but at least were not india or shitlam.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 00/170.png
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:54 am

Charlar wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:10 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:53 pm
And not to forget that Indians were the first to come up with suicide bombers. Lovely nation, really.
But she's not indian, no. Instead, she's A FUCKING LEAF.
Of fucking course she had to be a Leaf, i'm fed up with all the Leftist/Sjws in this fucking nation
It's always a Cucknadian. The biggest, most obnoxious SJW burgers are majority Cucknadian or SoCal.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:01 pm

Apparently some white guy tried to plow through some Muslims (and failed) leaving a mosque in London. Sadly for the next hundred terrorist attacks shit-libs will be using this one attempt to apologize for domestic Islamic terrorism. Also the crusades, of course.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:54 pm

Figures. 100 terrorist mudslimes killing whites? "Not all muslims are bad, Islam is peaceful, infidels must convert, western culture is shit" etc

1 white terrorist killing muslims? "We support the entire Muslim community and also Muhammad, peace be upon him. This horrendous crime cannot stand and the evil white terrorists must be stamped out forever. We will zealously hunt them down and increase weapon restrictions. We will forever use this single example whenever anyone complains about muslim terrorists killing people."

It's so predictable. Whitey does something? Condemn it, it's bad. Muslims do something? Not all muslims, religion of peace, how dare you assume it's muslims just because it's always muslims, you racist bigot, etc.

This post makes me sound like a white nationalist, but I swear that's just because shitlibs are so fucking anti-white on every single fucking issue. I actually hate neonazis, despite forum posts that might seem to sympathize with them. :lol:

I just want to live in a world where people feel neither a sense of undeserved pride for being born whatever race they happened to have been born, nor a burden of guilt and a burning need to destroy their own people because of some propaganda they absorbed in a liberal university.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:19 pm

England sounds like a shit show recently considering they are in the news every other week for this crap.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Taco Jim

Post by Taco Jim » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:15 pm

I'm more surprised by Theresa May going super-SJW. I thought she was supposed to be the lady Trump. The hot Roman mayor too. Goddamn, dat Eye-Talian ass!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:26 pm

She didn't exactly have a great week, okay?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:28 pm

Taco Jim wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:15 pm
I'm more surprised by Theresa May going super-SJW. I thought she was supposed to be the lady Trump. The hot Roman mayor too. Goddamn, dat Eye-Talian ass!
Edit: I was having a bad day and said things i regret.
Last edited by Charlar on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:30 pm

If I were the UK Government I'd be worrying about a lot more than politically correct word games and PR spin here. The 'terrorist' here was an idiot, but his actions are not entirely unexpected. If Theresa May, or whoever, doesn't start taking a realistic look at the Muslim problem, more and more attacks like this are going to keep happening. Non-muslim whites aren't generally on the terror watchlist. So long as they can prevent leakage they can potentially kill more muslims than muslims could kill non-muslims.
Taco Jim wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:15 pm
I'm more surprised by Theresa May going super-SJW.
Clearly you don't know anything about Theresa May
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:49 am

I don't consider anybody killing muslims a terrorist. I call them heroes.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!