"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:23 pm

I will never have children because I will never have sex.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:23 pm
At least you're honest.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:44 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:23 pm
At least you're honest.
Flawless logic as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:29 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:39 am
I never will have kids, I enjoy money to much.
Same here, that’s why I enjoy being a godparent. :lol: I’ll buy movie tickets or dinner or something fun, but medical expenses and school and all that is on the parents.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:40 am
Do any of have kids? My goddaughter stays with me a lot so I’m exposed to a lot of modern cartoons and whatnot, some are passable, others are laughably bad. I’ll give her credit, she totally shit canned She-Ra after two episodes, said it was lame. :lol: I had no influence in that decision mind you.
Of course it is lame. It isn't even targeted towards kids. It just exists for SJWs to virtue-signal at each other and create degenerate fanart. That's it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:28 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:17 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Do any of have kids? My goddaughter stays with me a lot so I’m exposed to a lot of modern cartoons and whatnot, some are passable, others are laughably bad. I’ll give her credit, she totally shit canned She-Ra after two episodes, said it was lame. :lol: I had no influence in that decision mind you.
Of course it is lame. It isn't even targeted towards kids. It just exists for SJWs to virtue-signal at each other and create degenerate fanart. That's it.
Hence why I’m a proud godparent, kiddo saw immediately through that shit. :lol:

There’s another show she actually likes on Wokeflix, it’s a French CGI cartoon about a magical girl. It’s very formulaic and the character models look weird at times, but otherwise it seems harmless? It’s like early Sailor Moon with the same rinse repeat formula merged with daily normal life.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:02 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Old Black Man wrote:
And yet when 4chan creates glorious futa fanart they get extremely butthurt. That's THEIR waifu and no one is allowed to defile xir but them.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:02 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Old Black Man wrote:
And yet when 4chan creates glorious futa fanart they get extremely butthurt. That's THEIR waifu and no one is allowed to defile xir but them.
Has Shit-Ra gotten the Steven Universe sabo yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:34 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:28 pm
There’s another show she actually likes on Wokeflix, it’s a French CGI cartoon about a magical girl. It’s very formulaic and the character models look weird at times, but otherwise it seems harmless? It’s like early Sailor Moon with the same rinse repeat formula merged with daily normal life.
I think that's Ladybug. Pretty much Sailor Moon / Pretty Cure (probably more of the latter because the Senshis actually murdered the shit out of their foes), except everyone dresses in capeshit style. There's probably a whole lot worse she could've liked instead.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:34 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:28 pm
I think that's Ladybug. Pretty much Sailor Moon / Pretty Cure (probably more of the latter because the Senshis actually murdered the shit out of their foes), except everyone dresses in capeshit style. There's probably a whole lot worse she might've liked instead.
That’s it! It’s definitely harmless from what I’ve seen, formulaic as I said but that’s fine for a kid. I do crack up because the male superhero calls her m’lady, makes me wonder if it’s the writers being smart asses or they didn’t have a term to match whatever it is in French. She watched the first season of Sailor Moon with me, that shit gets hardcore after a while.

Another show she likes is The Loud House. For Nickelodeon it’s bearable, although it’s one of those series I look at and grow ill imagining what the fandom is like. I like that it has gay characters but doesn’t put them on a pedestal or even make a big deal about it. Funny because the family man creator got canned for sexual harassment, much like the creator of Clarence, another cartoon that was sensible in portraying race and sexuality. Makes me wonder if those guys weren’t on good terms with the libshit inner circle of Adventure Time lackeys.