SESTA (AKA sex workers are lazier than internet nobodies: job edition)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Credo in Deum

Re: SESTA (AKA sex workers are lazier than internet nobodies: job edition)

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:03 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:19 pm
Tax by income doesnt work because of all the credits and deductions that only rich people ironically can take advantage if. That's why its seems like theres more poor, because the middle and lower classes are paying a disporporionally higher percentage. And the weathly keep more of their money.

If we switched to a standard (or no) deduction, you'd see it work more how it was designed to.
But then, those rich would probably lobby for a different tax system or just get out of the country entirely.
Yeah that's why they (The European Union) thought about the genius idea to make all money digital and force everyone to have it on the banks where they introduce a negative interest. Like that is not gonna get abused to hell back and forth.

The state already sanctions people on the basis if they don't like you and then you fall under the minimum subsistence level.

I know it will happen because somebody has to pay for all those refugees and the rich people won't be it.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:35 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:30 pm
Who is Credo? I have never noticed him before but apparently he used to post lol.
He was away for a while. He's still every bit as fucking retarded as I remember, though.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:18 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:29 am
I don't really see that, either. Centers of capitalism (stock market, banks, the upper echelons of any given corporation) are pretty much all dominated by Jews, that push feminism, knowing they are safe from it's effects.
FTFY
Credo in Deum wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:11 pm
Every bakery here nowadays is either industrial or the small ones are taken in via franchising by retail.
Confirmed for inner city faggot. Maybe get your head out of the gutter and bother to go somewhere that isn't the big city to take a breath of reality. I bet you're either in Berlin or Dresden.
In rural places it's the baking chains going under while the traditional bakeries thrive because their product is local and worlds better. That's the current trend. Locally and superior. Even better if it's organic. Chains only thrive in the shithole cities that have no culture left that are basically our California.
Credo in Deum wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:03 pm
The state already sanctions people on the basis if they don't like you and then you fall under the minimum subsistence level.

I know it will happen because somebody has to pay for all those refugees and the rich people won't be it.
Friendly reminder that not a single person in Germany is under the subsistence level.
Hey, you've got a problem with the rapefugees? Maybe stop being a faggot, get a gun and prep and do your part when the time comes. Oh, wait, you're a loony so you can't get a gun. Sorry. Doesn't matter, you'd likely run around with a commie flag and I swear to god those are the people I'd shoot without hesitation on sight when this society breaks down.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:39 pm

I was in a bigger city once and I didn't like it at all. My hometown barely has 40.000 people living in it. The only flag I would run around with is one of these :lol:

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:40 pm

Those don't look like pride flags.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:40 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:39 pm
I was in a bigger city once and I didn't like it at all. My hometown barely has 40.000 people living in it. The only flag I would run around with is one of these :lol:

lives with parents

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:06 pm

You don't necessarily have to live in your hometown.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:58 pm

I never liked that proposed cross design. Looks too Scandinavian/Anglo. I don't like the gold instead of white either.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:58 pm

Yeah when I saw that flag my first thought was that it was a Nordic flag with German colors.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:45 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:58 pm
Yeah when I saw that flag my first thought was that it was a Nordic flag with German colors.
So in other words it would be the perfect flag for Kugel. :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.