People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:51 pm

According to normiepedia Under President Franklin D. Roosevelt, the date was changed to the fourth Thursday in November,[5] an innovation that endures to this day
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:54 pm

So just the normal urge of burgers to do everything differently for no good reason again it seems.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:43 pm

I wouldn't it put past them to move the date to November so they can have a big holiday between Halloween and Christmas.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:25 am

Fuck...that's like the third job prospect in a row where they told me they didn't want me after the interview.

Still have a job--just trying to get a better one.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:39 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:25 am
Fuck...that's like the third job prospect in a row where they told me they didn't want me after the interview.

Still have a job--just trying to get a better one.
You already have a job giving us the rundown on the shitty Spoon streams. Open a paymecon if you have to but do your fucking job, dude.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:04 pm

Best Buy was 90% illegal aliens buying TVs and other expensive electronics. Literally nobody over 5' 3".

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:44 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:04 pm
Best Buy was 90% illegal aliens buying TVs and other expensive electronics. Literally nobody over 5' 3".
So they can sneak them across the border to sell them at an inflated rate.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:45 am

I get to go in and find out if I need surgery or not. At least it sounds like a pretty routine baby surgery if I do need one.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome