EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:23 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:06 pm
You fuckers are going to need a violent revolution at this point.
Legislation like this will lead to one
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:37 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:23 pm
Poonoo wrote:
You fuckers are going to need a violent revolution at this point.
Legislation like this will lead to one
By who? The soys who just want to obey the guv and let brown people pound their girlfriends, or the women who just want to be dominated by brown guys?

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:10 pm

I'm not really worried to be honest. Napoleon and Hitler couldn't take over Europe, the people sitting in Brussels can't either. If it is one thing Europeans have hated since the dawn of time it is when others ruled over them.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:37 pm

Jews can destroy what histories greatest men could not.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:44 am

Hitler facerolled every European country that didn't neutralfag their way out of it.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:03 am

Credo in Deum wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:10 pm
I'm not really worried to be honest. Napoleon and Hitler couldn't take over Europe, the people sitting in Brussels can't either. If it is one thing Europeans have hated since the dawn of time it is when others ruled over them.
But most people don't feel like it's others ruling over them. They think it's Europe governing Europe and that it's fine that way.
The so called alt-right are the only anti-EU parties right now. Have you taken a gander at how little support they have? The majority is just fine getting gently fucked on a day-by-day basis.

Mega keks at armed revolt. Against whom? The majority of the population of Europe that are just fine with how things are going or even in outspoken support of it? How'd that go down? Yeah, just rise up against about 80% of the population and get our shit kicked in not only by European but also US forces. Sounds like a great idea, right?
I refuse to help these faggots. If we ever hit critical mass, I'm in. If we ever manage to form a government that isn't this shit, I'm also in. But going martyr for people that don't want to get saved? Fuck that shit. I care about myself first and my cat second. That's it. They want to get their daughters raped, they get that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:45 pm

The EU is not gonna go away but it will transform when the American "leaves". I think the reason most people don't realize that they are under the American spell is because it's a democratic system. Americans unknowingly started the European unification process when all they wanted is to keep Bolshevism away :lol:

At least that is what I believe and why millions of "black people" and what not are imported. That is something (independent) Europe would never have done but pretty normal for American identity, they already did it once in history and big time. They also forced Germany to take in all those Turks back then. Germany lost it's independence around 1945.
Pseudomorphose
Als Sonderfall der Kulturbeziehung definiert Spengler das Phänomen, dass sich eine bestehende Kultur lastend über die Landschaft ausbreite und andere, gerade aufblühende Kulturen in ihre Formen zwinge (wenn auch nicht in ihre „Seelenhaftigkeit“). In Anlehnung an einen Begriff aus der Mineralogie nennt Spengler dies eine „historische Pseudomorphose“.

Die Spätantike habe sich in diesem Sinne hinderlich über die arabische Kultur gelegt und jahrhundertelang deren äußere Gestalt gefälscht. Erst der Islam habe sie von der antiken Erblast befreit. Im Jahre 732 habe Karl Martells Sieg über die vordringenden moslemischen Heere das gesamte Abendland davor bewahrt, einer orientalischen Pseudomorphose zu verfallen. Im 17. Jahrhundert habe die gereifte abendländische Kultur seit Peter dem Großen dem Russentum eine Form aufgezwungen, welche ihm nicht gemäß gewesen sei. Die Pseudomorphose dauere noch an, da der Bolschewismus nur ein weiterer kulturfremder Westimport sei.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:16 pm

At least French citizens are seeing that French faggot Macron for who he is. Too bad it took increased gas prices and not Muslim rape gangs to set off their fuse.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:05 pm

Apparently Pamela Anderson is a budding Marxist

RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:16 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:45 pm
At least that is what I believe and why millions of "black people" and what not are imported. That is something (independent) Europe would never have done but pretty normal for American identity, they already did it once in history and big time. They also forced Germany to take in all those Turks back then. Germany lost it's independence around 1945.
We kinda required cheap labor back then and asked our closest Axis buddy who wasn't Italy.
The problem with the whole thing was that our politicians somehow thought they would leave on their own.
Poonoo wrote:
The EU now wants it's members to sign an agreement making criticism of immigration illegal. That's not clickbait shit either, the mother fucker from the EU flat out says in the video at 4:13:
And one basic element of this new agreement is the extension of the definition of hate speech. The agreement want to criminalise migration speech. Criticism of migration will become a criminal offence.
I'd love to see that actually enforced.

"Man, I don't think this whole migration thing is planned all that we..."
"HERESY *BLAM*!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette