Literal Savages Kill American Missionary

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Literal Savages Kill American Missionary

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:46 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... a-46300459

I’m writing less about the story and more about people’s double standard laden reactions to this incident. I saw a lot of initial “LOL privileged white male gets what he deserves” until the fact that he was Asian was revealed, then there was more sympathy from the libshits. It’s a weird reflection of Europe and Burgerland, those of us who want to preserve our own culture and ways are deemed nazis, but when these savages do it they get a pass.

Even worse is that not everyone who’s been killed by them was as stupid as this guy, there have been incidents of shipwrecked sailors getting the cannibal holocaust treatment for the crime of washing up on their shores. I just find the double standards and general apathy to be a keen example on how soulless most liberal types are, otherwise the dumbass signed his own death warrant in my book. Thoughts?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Literal Savages Kill American Missionary

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:17 am

It's that nigger tribe Indians love to visit and throw peanuts at.

We let Muslims get away with acting like savages in our own country so let the apes act like savages on their own. We should just give them some guns and they'll make themselves extinct.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:37 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:17 am
It's that nigger tribe Indians love to visit and throw peanuts at.

We let Muslims get away with acting like savages in our own country so let the apes act like savages on their own. We should just give them some guns and they'll make themselves extinct.
I’m always down for donating a blanket or two to them.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:02 am

It's disgusting that people would try to "preserve" these people living in mud and dung, rather than to lift them up to the rest of the world.

It's a good example of why the shitlib prime directive from TNG is kind of disgusting at times. YES, it does suck when you try to uplift a culture and things go wrong. YES, people exploit those with less technological power and mistreat them. These are all dangers. But it's very arrogant to assume that the people in their culture cannot "handle" the technological advances the rest of the world enjoys, or that we should shelter them. We are not their parents. We are not their sheperds. It is their right as adults to be allowed, if they wish, to enter the wider world and become technologically advanced.

I don't know what the exact situation is with this tribe but that article struck me very poorly. All these police and investigative bodies are trying to keep these tribes cloistered away from the real world. Will that save them when a nuke hits? I'm not in favor of globalism but this is the opposite extreme. It's actually globalism in a sense because a large government is hiding these people away and isolating them so they can live in a time capsule.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:22 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:02 am
It's disgusting that people would try to "preserve" these people living in mud and dung, rather than to lift them up to the rest of the world.

It's a good example of why the shitlib prime directive from TNG is kind of disgusting at times. YES, it does suck when you try to uplift a culture and things go wrong. YES, people exploit those with less technological power and mistreat them. These are all dangers. But it's very arrogant to assume that the people in their culture cannot "handle" the technological advances the rest of the world enjoys, or that we should shelter them. We are not their parents. We are not their sheperds. It is their right as adults to be allowed, if they wish, to enter the wider world and become technologically advanced.

I don't know what the exact situation is with this tribe but that article struck me very poorly. All these police and investigative bodies are trying to keep these tribes cloistered away from the real world. Will that save them when a nuke hits? I'm not in favor of globalism but this is the opposite extreme. It's actually globalism in a sense because a large government is hiding these people away and isolating them so they can live in a time capsule.

Well said. My problem is that they’re a public safety hazard to the rest of the world. Some poor bastard narrowly survives a shipwreck and the treacherous sea? These fucks will end that winning streak and it’s okay according to shitlibs.

It’s also typical SJW double standards, you can preserve your heritage as violently as possible so long as you’re not white. I loved all the people clapping their hands at this guy’s demise and saying it was white privilege till they realized he was Asian, then some of them backed down.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:12 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:22 am
It’s also typical SJW double standards, you can preserve your heritage as violently as possible so long as you’re not white. I loved all the people clapping their hands at this guy’s demise and saying it was white privilege till they realized he was Asian, then some of them backed down.
Yep. Some white people try to live off the grid and do their own thing in the US and watch the feds roll in with fucking tanks and sharpshooters. But some shitskins on an island that have previously killed several fisherman and others unfortunate enough to wash up on the beach? Give them government invincibility.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:30 am

On one hand I live in a place where missionaries usually got their head bashed in and landed in the nearest bog. I think that's a perfectly reasonable thing to do. Don't go somewhere to preach your dumb shit without expecting to get killed over it.
On the other, the weak should fear the strong. It's also perfectly viable and fine for a stronger and more advanced culture to come along and totally fuck your shit up because you're a mudhut savage and just because they can do so. That's just human nature.

In the end, I don't care. They are some shitty tribe occupying some shitty land. Neither them, nor the stronger culture that technically owns the land are worth jack shit. If they want to preserve their inferiors to feel better about themselves, fine. Not my problem. Any smart civilisation would've exterminated them ages ago, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:33 am

I think some people might want to keep such natives sheltered to better suppress the uproar when they find resources on their land and call in the bulldozers and mercenaries.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:02 am
One the other hand, FTL drives and lazor beams can cause a lot more problems that coke and animu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:15 pm

This reminds me.. If someone hasn't seen this masterpiece already, it's about time. Now on Youtube!

36:00 <3 That's real kino. Why can't I see scenes like this in current year movies?? C'mon Hollywood! :lol:
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:18 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:30 am
On one hand I live in a place where missionaries usually got their head bashed in and landed in the nearest bog. I think that's a perfectly reasonable thing to do. Don't go somewhere to preach your dumb shit without expecting to get killed over it.
On the other, the weak should fear the strong. It's also perfectly viable and fine for a stronger and more advanced culture to come along and totally fuck your shit up because you're a mudhut savage and just because they can do so. That's just human nature.

In the end, I don't care. They are some shitty tribe occupying some shitty land. Neither them, nor the stronger culture that technically owns the land are worth jack shit. If they want to preserve their inferiors to feel better about themselves, fine. Not my problem. Any smart civilisation would've exterminated them ages ago, though.
We must construct Brainiac. "I shall catalog and digitize all life in the universe....then destroy it. It is the inevitable fate if the universe to go dark, Kug-El...I merely seek to preserve that which time would erode."
-The user formerly known as CIANigger