bitcoin keeps climbing, normies get involved.

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: bitcoin keeps climbing, normies get involved.

Post by mad bum » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:38 am

Bitcoin is getting BTFO big time.

1 Bitcoin equals
4,785.19 United States Dollar
At its peak, in November 2017, it briefly hit $19,783 - which means the price has fallen by about 75%.
Its value has dropped by almost 50% over the last week. It's confusing but think of the People's Front of Judea versus the Judean People's Front and you will get the picture.
The bitcoin reddit is on full damage control of course after saying it was GOING BACK UP for months now. This is fucking glorious.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:03 am

A bitcoin's value is officially 1000 US Dollars. What are they even complaining about? If they truly were OG believers, they would've bought it when it was going for 150 bucks and if they weren't completely retarded they would've sold at it's peak.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:25 am

There's no way they thought 19k? Hah! it will be 190k next year! How fucking greedy.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:39 am

The faggots got played by Bogdanov.

Eee bougt? Döömp eet!
Eee sold? Poomp eet!
Go saidweez ontil ee sleeps den crääsh eet wid de Söud Korea ban.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:26 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:43 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:38 am
Bitcoin is getting BTFO big time.

1 Bitcoin equals
4,785.19 United States Dollar
At its peak, in November 2017, it briefly hit $19,783 - which means the price has fallen by about 75%.
Its value has dropped by almost 50% over the last week. It's confusing but think of the People's Front of Judea versus the Judean People's Front and you will get the picture.
The bitcoin reddit is on full damage control of course after saying it was GOING BACK UP for months now. This is fucking glorious.
These idiots were claiming it would rise ABOVE the levels of last year by the end of this year, but look at it now. I am actually surprised it is still dropping, I thought 5-6k was the bottom as it has been hanging there for a while but fuck me the downfall of cryptos never ends.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:14 pm

My tech friend is no longer trying to get me to buy in. Wonder why.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:47 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:14 pm
https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-b ... -this-year

Not only is it's value dropping, but businesses who used it BEFORE the boom last year have dropped it like Microsoft (who accepted it for 3 years) and Steam who dropped it last December. The crazy shit that happened last year made bitcoin less reliable in terms of an actual fucking currency, so not only is it useless as an investment it is more useless as a currency than it was at the start. I remember a year before the boom that some businesses like coffee shops were accepting bitcoins but it was more of a novelty, but now even they have probably dropped out after what happened because they don't want their revenue dropping like that.

Libertarians BTFO. It turns out when it comes to currency people want stability, so your idea of having multiple competing currencies while tying the national one to a commodity in gold will not go down with people at all.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:17 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:47 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:14 pm
https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-b ... -this-year

Not only is it's value dropping, but businesses who used it BEFORE the boom last year have dropped it like Microsoft (who accepted it for 3 years) and Steam who dropped it last December. The crazy shit that happened last year made bitcoin less reliable in terms of an actual fucking currency, so not only is it useless as an investment it is more useless as a currency than it was at the start. I remember a year before the boom that some businesses like coffee shops were accepting bitcoins but it was more of a novelty, but now even they have probably dropped out after what happened because they don't want their revenue dropping like that.

Libertarians BTFO. It turns out when it comes to currency people want stability, so your idea of having multiple competing currencies while tying the national one to a commodity in gold will not go down with people at all.
Why would coffee shops accept bitcoin when they have to give like $4000 in change for one? Bitcoin is fucked as a currency, well for a lot of reasons, but partly BECAUSE it rose so ridiculously high that it doesn't even make a good medium of exchange and everyone in all moderately low income brackets has been priced out of it.