Blackpill Merchant

Re: Channel nobodies twitter movement

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:13 pm

That Leslie Jones was a nigger ape.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:18 pm

Performing thread necromancy for a somewhat interesting development over on the foxdick hive.

Since I refuse to refer to these kiwis by their forum names, they'll be referred to by their post numbers.

Starting on page 165 of the Lindsay Ellis thread (my favorite thread as of now):
Post #3299 wrote:While there were some real complaints during Change the Channel stuff Alison's complaints came off as a child who never worked in the real world. Of course there was the Spoony incident but she also complained about.

1: The same Doge was the "Star" complaint all had which to be fair he kind of was and I can't stand most of Doge's content but NC was the sites big draw and the unprofessional productions of the Channel Awesome films her only real complaint IMO.

2: Michaud took her aside to quit e-begging with Patreon on Channel Awesome videos. She called that "Bullying" to me its just management being management they always take you aside to discuss issues. What did she want a public dressing down?

3: The I was fired for Making them wait "5" minutes on Skype which her own video on the incident proved was Bullshit. When she says "5" minutes she really means they wanted to talk to her she decided she wasn't in the right place or some shit and went off to do other things for HOURS and then came back to talk and proceeded to make them wait another 5 minutes. What Boss on Earth wouldn't can your ass if you made them wait hours than an additional 5 minutes for funzies?

Michaud sounds like a piece of shit but when it comes to Alison there isn't a management staff on Earth that would had treated her differently.
Post #3300 wrote:Some people had legitimate grievances, such as Iron Liz with her knee injury, or the victims of JeWario, but at least 75% of the complaints was "Michaud was mean to me on skype" or similarly ridiculous and childish nonsense.
Okay, I heard about Liz tripping, but wasn't she outside when that happened? Were Michaud and crew responsible for every divot, tuft of grass, and mole hole out there?
Hypothetical Entry in the #Complicit Doc wrote: We were outside filming when a gnat flew into my eye. I rubbed at it a lot until I thought I got the bug out. But my eye itched for the entire shoot. Nobody asked why I was blinking so much or why I was rubbing my eye. Nobody showed concern. I'd never felt more ignored in my life.
Also post #3300 wrote:I said earlier that this ChangeTheChannel thingy destroyed CA and ruined its future, but come to think about it, it also highlighted that pretty much everyone involved in the front rows (that is Hollis, Lupa, Lindsay, etc) are completely unemployable, too.
Sure, millions of views on their most popular videos and climbing, their subscribers count regained, new (but uninteresting) projects in the wings. A real Chernobyl of YouTube channels. Maybe Doge will also beg for his janitor job back even though it's been over ten years. Keep wishing on that star, kiddo!

On page 165:
Post #3307 wrote:I think in hindsight, Change The Channel was at least a little pre-planned. It always just looked like a perfect storm of the ex-CA members getting together one night and shit-talking Mike and Doge, but looking back, I do think at least Allison and probably a few of the other old guard were intentionally trying to brew up a controversy storm and bleed the channel dry or use it as a graceful excuse to bow out without attracting attention. Especially given how little traffic Allison's channel gets on average compared to some of the other ex producers, I think she was hoping this would give her web-career an adrenaline shot.
Damn, it's almost like a DHI poster infiltrated over there. But this poster was one of those that jumped on the "poor MarzGurl, how could CA keep JewWario's secret from you, I'm so sorry, Marz" bandwagon.

I'm pretty sure the conversation extends to other threads, but I haven't checked. Still, I was amused. But don't let too much sense into your heads, kids. You're not much fun when you agree with reality.
Hypothetical Foxdicker wrote:I was quoted on the DHI forum but not by name. I was just a post number to them.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:35 pm

The numberfication of kiwis is a serious issue.
ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:18 pm
Okay, I heard about Liz tripping, but wasn't she outside when that happened? Were Michaud and crew responsible for every divot, tuft of grass, and mole hole out there?
>she
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:07 pm

Did a foxdick seriously feel the need to voice how they felt dehumanized by being referred to as a number on a shot posting site? EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS BANNED. SHUT IT ALL DOWN!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:12 pm

The thing was manufactured? What gave it away? Was it the weeks long countdown and twitter hashtag before the document dropped?
The fucking kiwiniggers are rightfully hated everywhere. It's not the shitting on Internet Nobodies part, lads. It's being inconsistent idiots. Everything CA is shit but let someone from there leave CA and make an account on the farms they will get the red carpet treatment. Tsundere autists like ExtraKatana is what you faggots are.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:30 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:18 pm
Post #3299 wrote:
Hypothetical Entry in the #Complicit Doc wrote: We were outside filming when a gnat flew into my eye. I rubbed at it a lot until I thought I got the bug out. But my eye itched for the entire shoot. Nobody asked why I was blinking so much or why I was rubbing my eye. Nobody showed concern. I'd never felt more ignored in my life.
Doesn't tell anyone there's a problem but bitches because no one figured it out anyway.

Damn. Maybe Iron Liz did become a woman.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:31 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:07 pm
Did a foxdick seriously feel the need to voice how they felt dehumanized by being referred to as a number on a shot posting site? EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS BANNED. SHUT IT ALL DOWN!
Nope, that was me having fun with "Hypothetical Foxdicker" being upset that I'd refer to them only by post numbers. :lol: Was I that convincing? Give me a Pulitzer for shitposting!
RedLine wrote:
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:38 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:31 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Nope, that was me having fun with "Hypothetical Foxdicker" being upset that I'd refer to them only by post numbers. :lol: Was I that convincing? Give me a Pulitzer for shitposting!
Well played. It was damn convincing to be sure.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:41 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:38 pm
ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:31 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Well played. It was damn convincing to be sure.
They were being too reasonable in that thread. I had to make up some shit for my entertainment.
RedLine wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:43 pm

DHI is above becoming a haven for fake news.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette