God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:45 pm

I tossed a coin between typing shot or stabbed. I just could be added to look it up.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:40 pm

CNN won its lawsuit: Prez has no power against Jim Cuckosta.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:40 pm
Wasn't nearly as good as the one where Lionel Hutz's wife stabbed him to death.
Andy Dick still going strong, though.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:40 pm
CNN won its lawsuit: Prez has no power against Jim Cuckosta.
Half correct. He may enter the White House again until a proper court has decided about the case.
My question is if Trump has to answer any of his questions anyway?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:28 pm

SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:35 pm

Trump is rightfully honouring Elvis with a presidential medal of freedom. Cue all the millennial niggers crying “he wuz rayciss”. Hilarious seeing them so possessive and attempting to racially gatekeep genres when they know jack shit about blues/rhythm and blues, they couldn’t tell you the difference between Little Richard and Howlin’ Wolf. Literally just pretend to care so they can go “da wite man stole from us we wuz moosishuns n shiiiiet”.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:52 pm

In Jazz and Blues they eventually had the so called "standards". They were popular songs you pretty much expected anyone in the genre, musician or listener, to know and it was pretty much assumed of musicians to eventually play their own version of them. It's a bit like expecting any rock band to be able to play Freebird, really. Sounds weird to mega idiots but makes perfect sense in many genres. After all, could you legit call yourself a classical pianist without being able to play some Beethoven?

Along comes a white boy and suddenly that's a terrible thing. Go fuck yourselves, political faggots. Even Eminem was self-aware enough to make fun of that shit.
It's not white man's problem that niggers never did anything with Rock'n'Roll. Chuck Berry basically gave everyone the blueprint but niggers decided they would rather go full subhuman and pursue the R'n'B and other bongonigger shit while white men created dozens upon dozens of new genres.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:01 am

The first wave of the invasion, er that's refugee CARAVAN GOY has reached the southern border.

They're just pouring in.

Trump hasn't even tweeted impotently about it.

What a fucking paper tiger. All bluff and bluster and no balls. I dont know why we're so surprised though, if a real patriot had actually won doubtless he would have been shot the next day. That's probably the only reason Trump us still alive, because the people who actually run the animated corpse that used to be our country new that Trump would chuck when it really mattered. I guess we just wanted to believe we could win back our country by playing by their rules. Sad.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:03 am

So no shots at border invaders?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:42 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:35 pm
Trump is rightfully honouring Elvis with a presidential medal of freedom. Cue all the millennial niggers crying “he wuz rayciss”. Hilarious seeing them so possessive and attempting to racially gatekeep genres when they know jack shit about blues/rhythm and blues, they couldn’t tell you the difference between Little Richard and Howlin’ Wolf. Literally just pretend to care so they can go “da wite man stole from us we wuz moosishuns n shiiiiet”.
Elvis loved black people though.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.