DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Angelfire Memes

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:41 pm
Saddest thing I remember him saying was that he couldn’t sleep because his heart was racing from doing laundry.
That's probably true. The guy legitimately considers walking round his house for 20 minutes between streams exercise. His heart rate must be so fucked a static shock might actually kill him.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:06 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:19 am
anyway, then I have to go get MILK which is in the fridge - so I have to walk over the hard kitchen floor, when I have a BACK INJURY, then open the fridge, get the milk out and pour it over my cereal. I have to really concentrate to get just the right amount of milk on the cereal, too. It's MENTALLY DRAINING!
Spot on dood, I can almost imagine pigroach saying that, with his obnoxious voice and "why does nobody understand my struggles" attitude :lol:
Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:41 pm
Saddest thing I remember him saying was that he couldn’t sleep because his heart was racing from doing laundry.
Probably a self-aware moment while going through his dirty diapers and other shit.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:42 pm

Now I'm not a burger so I don't know much about Thanksgiving or what it means, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean "begging strangers on the internet". It's pretty funny that he uses national holidays as an excuse to beg even harder than usual.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:52 pm

He did it last year and it worked, so he's banking on begging for thanksgiving and christmas gibs again this year.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:44 am

Here's another one.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:59 am

Only this disgusting parasite can turn "idiot gave me a lot of free money!" into a negative. PAHSITIVITY!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:07 am

It always astounds me how a literall beggar relying on the goodwill of others can be so entitled.
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:42 pm
Now I'm not a burger so I don't know much about Thanksgiving or what it means, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean "begging strangers on the internet". It's pretty funny that he uses national holidays as an excuse to beg even harder than usual.
Going by Murrican media, Tanksgiving is when you brag about your wealth by eating some mutant bird that takes like days to prepare.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:45 pm

I thought it was when you get to hear your drunk uncle talk about the good old times when segregation was still a thing.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:34 pm

Its to be thankful for the fact that there aren't a lot of injuns around anymore.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:04 pm

Phil, or more likely one of his cucks, is viewbotting Tevin to get him banned. Tevin was blatantly being viewbotted over the weekend apparently, his numbers spiking and falling by thousands instantly. Phil immediately comments on this on his stream, saying Tevin is viewbotting. Phil thinks he's some sort of 49D underwater backgammon player here. But he doesn't care about detractors and definitely doesn't conspire to get them banned.