Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:52 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:36 pm
Does he like cored out, non-descript Tumblr gifs of James Franco though?
Well James Franco is a white male who's not a total pussy, so probably not.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:00 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:52 pm
Well James Franco is a white male who's not a total pussy, so probably not.
I beg your fucking pardon?! Mr. ultrahollywood artsy super faggot shitlib to the max not being a pussy? I couldn't think of a more detestable faggot in Pedowood that isn't a gem if I tried.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:24 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:13 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:09 pm
Don't expect logical coherence from him. He's really only looking at what the SocJus blue checkmark GeStaPo has to say and apes them, never really understanding what he's spouting.
When something genuinely comes from Blob himself, it's always about genocide, euthanasia, eugenics and other fine ideas that you could use in a quote game of "Blob or Dictator".
But he never outright calls them those things, so it's totally different! As long as he uses phrases like "obsolete people", "lesser-evolved", "the future has no place for them", "these people are irredeemable", "it's in their DNA", and "the sooner they die out the better" he can't be a Nazi! I mean, do those sound like things Hitler would say to you?
Another irritating thing he'll do is throw in a "metaphorically" or make up some cartoonish non-painful threats so he can avoid being accused of threatening another person and getting banned. Not that he can, being a bluecheck and all.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:55 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:21 pm

Not surprised that he missed the point entirely.
His boomer-NPC paranoia is in full swing. TEH EBIL GABERGATERS. He's actually defending the practice of big game publishers gutting franchises to make cash-in mobile shit. But why would he care? It's not like he plays games anyway.

He shouldn't be allowed to make videos about games considering he a) doesn't play them, b) doesn't play the ones he talks about and c) never will.

That's like me having a show where I talk about the best classic cars. I don't own a classic car. I don't drive a classic car. I can look at a car and say it looks good to me or bad to me (visually) and that's about all. That's what movieblob does with video games. He consumes promotional materials and then lies and pretends he has some kind of worthwhile expert opinion to get idiots to click on his fucking stupid videos. EVEN THE EXTRA CREDITS GUYS probably play video games once in a while. Even game grumps play vidya. Even DSP plays vidya.

Blob doesn't play video games. He shouldn't be allowed to make videos about them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:30 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:55 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:21 pm

Not surprised that he missed the point entirely.
His boomer-NPC paranoia is in full swing. TEH EBIL GABERGATERS. He's actually defending the practice of big game publishers gutting franchises to make cash-in mobile shit. But why would he care? It's not like he plays games anyway.

He shouldn't be allowed to make videos about games considering he a) doesn't play them, b) doesn't play the ones he talks about and c) never will.

That's like me having a show where I talk about the best classic cars. I don't own a classic car. I don't drive a classic car. I can look at a car and say it looks good to me or bad to me (visually) and that's about all. That's what movieblob does with video games. He consumes promotional materials and then lies and pretends he has some kind of worthwhile expert opinion to get idiots to click on his fucking stupid videos. EVEN THE EXTRA CREDITS GUYS probably play video games once in a while. Even game grumps play vidya. Even DSP plays vidya.

Blob doesn't play video games. He shouldn't be allowed to make videos about them.
I clicked to see the dislike to like ratio, I was not disappointed.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:04 pm

Is there a reason for Bob to care about dislikes though? A view is a view and doesn't the broken youtube system count dislikes as "engagement" now? As exceptional as his takes are, maybe he's just another asshole who thrives on being "controversial" by saying dumb, infuriating shit that people flock to talk about.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:04 pm
A view is a view
The views aren't great either. Only 30K, that's only slightly better than Lupa's views
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:30 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:26 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:04 pm
A view is a view
The views aren't great either. Only 30K, that's only slightly better than Lupa's views
Still 29,990 more views than it should have. I'm making allowances for Bob to watch his own video ten times because you know he does that.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:45 pm

Properly-evolved viewers ought to be worth more than regular viewers, anyways.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:02 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:55 am
That's like me having a show where I talk about the best classic cars. I don't own a classic car. I don't drive a classic car. I can look at a car and say it looks good to me or bad to me (visually) and that's about all.
In this metaphor, Blob doesn't even like classic cars and may have just driven a go kart when he was 8. He just waits for what a Jalopnik contributor thinks about it on twitter then makes a video about it. It's like his opinions on most anything really. He knows nothing about it, does little to no research, doesn't care all that much about it but that doesn't stop him from restating other people's opinions about it like he came up with it himself.