Lordkat - self made man-woman and all around insane fucker

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Lordkat - self made man and all around insane fucker

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:36 pm

SoK kinda group of friends he has there. Rando autists he only knows from the internet.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Odie Esty

Post by Odie Esty » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:25 pm

Being a shock jock in 2017 is like being a cowboy in 1912. You missed the boat jason, now you're just another man charging into the firing line.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:05 pm

Is he still trying to do that shit? If yes, then it's working out, those hundreds of views speak for themselves, everybody is so interested of what Jason & friends (that should be the name of the show) have to say.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:06 pm

If you actually listen to them sometimes you'll see Jason is just as big of a bully as he's always been and all they do is just laugh and not defend themselves because they think they're big movie stars now that a few hundred people listen to their podcast in the background, or click on it out of curiosity and then quickly leave. When they were talking about the show on socialblade and saying it was going up that's what normies do when there crappy let's play gets more than 10 views.

People like rollo t were hardly normal but at least they were fun and didn't put up with Jasons shit, as evidenced by telling him to fuck off. They were actually equals rather than replaceable miserable fathers who apparently have the most unluckiest lives ever because all they do is bring up the worst of the worst things that happen to their friends and family.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:05 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:14 am
suzaku wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:17 am
I thought Lordkat always said he makes more from his real life job than his TGWTG career or podcasts.
He used to flip burgers before he started making blip money, so hardly. He got a job much later, simply because he had noone to freeload off and his fanbase wasn't big enough to support his belly. And granted, it is likely that he's making decent money (not that difficult if you're doing something highly specialized in a corporation, and I would say streaming is quite specific, I sure don't know a person that would do that for a living), likely much more than he should be making.
suzaku wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:17 am
I wonder what keeps him doing the shock jock gimmick if he's got such a relatively normal life?
What makes you think he has anything close to a normal life? Just because he's employed? Look at who are apparently his best friends, people that I wouldn't want to make my burger, let alone talk to them. In terms of the "quality" of his friends, he's at all times low. That's not to say that he used to associate with normal people, but anyone prior to these clowns was a royalty compared to them.
Well if you mean mentally I don't think Lordkat is normal at all but for all intents and purposes he's got a good job with a good income with opportunities of promotions because he's got a relatively laid back boss who doesn't give a shit what he does. He lives in New York which is relatively expensive even if he lived in a basement apartment. Sure he has a friend who works in a brewery and another friend who does fuck all as far as I know but compared to other people that try to become youtube celebrities? He's extremely more well adjusted. So at this point I guess I don't see why he doesn't concentrate on his offline life instead since he's actually getting somewhere. That is if everything he's said about his job is true. I really can't call him out on that while he was flipping burgers though since he and DSP seemed to share very similar beginnings of having to scrounge together enough change to buy something off the dollar menu. I wonder if a period of having no money turns you into an asshole by nature?

Carn

Post by Carn » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:42 pm

Has Lord Kat ever followed up on his rant on Spoony with an "I told you so"?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:49 pm

Carn wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:42 pm
Has Lord Kat ever followed up on his rant on Spoony with an "I told you so"?
Followed by crying about he almost had an interview with NOTCH FROM MINECRAFT
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:14 pm

If he just could've had that one interview with God Developer Notch himself, he would be at least twice as big as Joe right now.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Carn

Post by Carn » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:10 pm

Yes sir that one interview caused him to end up with less than 1000 views on his Youtube show. Woops.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:12 pm

It basically destroyed his career, since apparently people thought he was the asshole yelling Betrayal. If he was as profesionally looking like that one time he talked on that bussiness conference about jerking off on his stream, I can't imagine how anybody would get that impression.

Let's be real, how would he follow that? It's not like he ever had that much to say about Spoony, and Spoony at the time was shitty, but he was still making stuff. Lordkat was mostly talking about him as a pitiful human being (coming from Lordkat, that's really something). Oh, and something about unprofessional behaviour and being mean to him and how he should kill himself. It's not like he really roasted him, it was a spectacle, but mostly to see (hear) Lordkat being so fucking mad for real, it wasn't even an act.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.