Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:47 pm

I honestly wouldn't mind a female Gladiator movie, if it was like a Red Sonja/Xena the Warrior Princess type thing, where she's a hot gladiatrix and there's tits everywhere. But unfortunately that's not the kind of movie Hollywood would make.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:35 pm

I keep hearing rumors of a Highlander remake, and you just know the Scottish Highlander will be portrayed by that tranny playing Starfire in Titans...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:48 pm

I've heard rumors about a reboot for years. Maybe about as long as rumors about a NGE live-action adaptation.

Like with all of these rumors, I won't be convinced until I can actually see a trailer.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:47 pm
I honestly wouldn't mind a female Gladiator movie, if it was like a Red Sonja/Xena the Warrior Princess type thing, where she's a hot gladiatrix and there's tits everywhere. But unfortunately that's not the kind of movie Hollywood would make.
Except the actress of Captain Phasma or Brian of Barf or however she was called in GoT.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:38 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:17 pm
Don't diss Rome. They invented the best kind of Professional Wrestling: always hardcore, all the time.
I wasn't. Publically executing a woman via giraffe rape is pretty based.
Bring this back.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:30 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:35 pm
I keep hearing rumors of a Highlander remake, and you just know the Scottish Highlander will be portrayed by that tranny playing Starfire in Titans...
Ryan Reynolds was supposed to play Connor but then he dropped out and it went into limbo like the Crow reboot. Maybe it's for the best. There'd be no tits, PG-13 action, and it would be filled with Chinese folk for no reason at all. Plus the hip-hip remix of all the Queen songs.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:35 pm

>implying they would even bother with Queen remixes, instead of providing "quality" OC songs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:05 pm

A prequel-sequel?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:22 pm

Gladiator is one of the most overrated movies ever. I kind liked Joaquin Phoenix as Commodus, but that's all the positive I can say about it. Corny as hell, bad action scenes and Crowe's character sucked.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:10 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:48 pm
Like with all of these rumors, I won't be convinced until I can actually see a trailer
And in some cases not even then
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:59 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:47 pm
Doesn’t help that 99% of Hollywood actresses are flat chested and flat arsed